Reviews for How to Hunt Crows
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Definitely the sequel of that "Cold Case", huh? And it's written on Anokata's PoV to his subbordinate that Vic assuming was that Gin-yatsu, right?
Well, it simply short and brilliant, too. Vic wants to read more of it, but this drable itself was enjoyable enough.
skdc8595 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I really like this story. Simple yet amazing. I could imagine this story as a sort of sequel to your story "Cold Case".
skdc8595 chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
With this story, I wonder what would have happened if shinichi really died.
rana2001 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Awesome.
patternleap chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Oh, very nice!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Is the last few lines from the BO's boss POV?
Claude le noctambule chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Dammit, this story hook is so powerful that it hurt... I would have loved to see a story around Yusaku as the true silver bullet... Maybe that I would write it...in several years...

That being said, it was well crafted, I could imagine the boss expressing his order to Vermouth in this way.
Shian-chan chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
so simple...yet so powerful. love it! :) great job, I only wish you'd continue this, but then again, maybe I'm also thankful that you're not because I can't bear to see Shinichi dead hihi. love the description, love the fierceness and the simplicity pierces through the bone...again, well done :)
RavenShooter chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I really like this story! It's short and sweet and has a lot of meaning. Really well done!
tag.0 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Ooooh, how wonderfully *evil* of you!

Now, the questions arise.

1) Is Shinichi really dead?

1a) If so, who is the one who killed him, so that I can kill him slower than Yusaku ever could?

1b) If *not*, then does Yusaku know this little fact?

1c) Who did they "kill", Kudo Shinichi or Edogawa Conan? (Said in quotes because, after all, question 1!)

1d) Who *around* Shinichi/Conan have they gone after?

2) How is Vermouth involved? (Some of the statements regarding Yusaku's feelings suggest that she is. She knows them, after all.)

2a) Is she the one saying this?

3) Based on the description given of Yusaku, does the narrator honestly *believe* that they can kill him (before he takes them all down)?

3a) If so, how long will this delusion last?

3b) If not, who is it, and why does s/he want Yusaku to take care of them all? (Also see question 2.)

*grins* Some interesting points, I think, that may trigger some plot bunnies in you, your other readers, or even me. *eyes large pile of fics concerning Shin-chan and Kaito* Hm. Maybe even definitely me, if Kaito gets hold of this message...
Anne Jacobs chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I love the first person of this story. I feel as if the narrator is pacing, fists clenched, as he tries to make the unnamed operative understand the seriousness of the situation. There's a lot of power to such a short piece.

I also like seeing more fanfiction dealing with the elder Kudos. Thank you for writing this piece.

I will admit though, that I am firmly entrapped in the belief that Conan still happened (this fanfic, in my mind, occurs because Gin obviously had to include his APTX-moment in his great report of 'Evil Acts for the Day' & Anokota knows better than to mess around with Yusaku) because I love Shinichi too much to have him killed in a fic of yours right after that last one where Conan died.

Though I get the feeling that this story had Shinichi's dead body discovered by some unlucky guards/cops. In which case: run, BO, run.

Still love it!
A.L chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This is stunning, the simplicity and your word choice and the way you spoke in an upfront-and-up-close manner is mind-blowing.

Though I'm sorry to hear that it's a drabble, especially since no author has run or expanded the idea of Kudo Yusaku as a main character; but nevertheless, excellent job!
Questionable Answers chapter 1 . 12/16/2011