Reviews for Candle
Cracked Lenses chapter 1 . 5/29
Thank you for sharing such a beautiful story. I'm really happy I found it. ...I don't know what else to say about this fic, except that it really moved me. Thanks and thanks again! :D
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Wow, this is brilliant! Super super powerful. I would like to believe that in the future we would be done with all this bigotry, but I'm probably fooling myself. Also, I'm a lesbian too. Always cool to see someone representin'. Godspeed!
CrimsonMagi94 chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Powerful, tearjerking, and inspiring. I applaud you, madam, for this brilliant piece of work. And don't let people ever tell you your worthless, because no human life ever is.
Stay beautiful. :)
Winter-Grown-Lily chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
This was such an inspiring story! I loved Harold's/Hope's description of the city, and the significance of her name at the end. What an absolutely awesome fic!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I love this story so much it hurts. I support you and your choices and I hope that life treats you well. People who makes choices like this don't deserve the hate that people give them. Thank you for posting this. It makes me feel good about being a lesbian and everyone should be proud. Good job
Mimi MC chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I love you for this.
kitkit11183 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
This piece was very inspirational and revealed a lot about the world (the negatives and the positives) and I like how honest it is. Thank you for writing and sharing it.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
*bursts into tears*

Heroes don't quit just because the cameras aren't running. *cheers Nathan*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Thank you for posting this. For some reason, it made me cry. I usually don't leave posts, but with this one-I just had to. Not only was this extremely well written, it was also very comforting. Every now and again I like to think I'm special too, hehe...For those of us that know even a little bit how it feels to be called by derogatory names, I'm sure this will make us thankful for our own ''Nathans.'' I know it had that effect on me. Oh, please keep writing your fics are simply the best! The one where Bunny grows old made me bawl. I love your writing style. You tell it how it is, but with a finesse the likes of which I've never seen. Now, that I'm done ranting haha, thanks again for writing something so inspiring and good luck with future endeavors. Be they writing or otherwise! -B
Seychelles chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
You go girl ! I am straight but I Hate racism and homophobic slang more then anything thanks for that Ps I hope you find true love someday
n7shoujo chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Wow. So, I was looking in the Tiger and Bunny archive for OC stories (In this case, would Hope be an OC?), and I found this. I'm completely heterosexual, but I really do hope you find someone (or maybe you have already)? Thanks for writing. c:
your knight in tinfoil armor chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
You brought tears to my eyes, you wonderful person, you 3
Put Ya Guns On chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I know other reviewers said this already, but: Beautiful. Normally, fiction doesn't make me feel too emotional, but honestly, I almost shed a tear from this. It was that good.

I only started watching this series recently, and while I already liked Fire Emblem from the beginning, this made me see him in an even better light. Like, now every time he shows up, I'll be like "Candle, man. Candle."

Good, powerful fic with a good, powerful message. I applaud you.
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Oh man, this is proof that the world is making an uphill climb to betterment.
Kerykeion chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This is so powerful. I want to remember this story every time I feel low, and I wish everyone could read it. Thank you.