Reviews for Getting Back Whats Mine
Curious Girl chapter 1 . 6/7/2019
What a great story! I can’t believe I just found it. You are so amazing! Awesome job!
ZV1905 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Sniff! ;3
Zanessa Luver chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Awwwwwwww! So wish this was true!
fanficfan1122 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Aww, I wish that happened in real life...
ArbyMaster458 chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Great story, loved it, cried from it, truly a great job. Wished this was real
tahlia charlaff chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
amazing. i wish it were true
Im a Skyscraper chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
loved it
UDFlyers chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
So should be what really happened! Love it!
palmbeach chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
cute and great story
keyonna13c chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
aww that was great if only that was real :-)
yogaluva chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
aww that is a cute and well written chapter! I really enjoyed it
ValzBrownie chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
That was so awesome! I still believe they will get bak together in the future, i mean it is so true. Zac is still single n vanessa well since a girl is more vunerable, they want someone to lean on after a break up, sorry but i do not see any chemistry between vanessa n butler. :/ i cant see zac or vanessa with anybody else

I mean come on, they say they r still friends but rlly? Best friends with ur ex who u had a relatioship for 5 years, u know they were found 'cuddling' at a party :D they are not together yet but they found them together (i heard from twist. The magazine)

Do u believe they might get back together in the future?
NoraLovesZanessa chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Oh my gosh. You have no idea how much I wish this were reality. Zac and Vanessa are perfect for each other and every time I see photos of Vanessa and Austin or rumors about Zac and another women (like Rumor Wilis) it breaks my heart and makes it harder for me to see them back together again. But no matter what I'll always be a Zanessa fan and I'm glad I'm not alone on that :)
qwerty55 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
hey, this is fearless4efron from twitter :) omg, this story was so good haha! i hate austin here so much! who does he think he is? hotter than zac efron? haha

anyways, god, i wish this would happen in real life. vanessa should realize she shouldnt be dating with a player like austin. god, and zac was such a sweetheart in this story! i love this! lol i hope you make more of this :)