Reviews for Of Thimbles and Kisses
FLAMES!
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
:-)
AnneSilverfire chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Awwww I likeeeeee :) in too tired to say more lol
taking it easy chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Awww. Cute. 3
AirGirl123 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Aww that was so adorable and I still love Peter Pan :)

-aremi
black rose-raven angel chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Peter Pan, one of my top faveorite movies when I was a kid... Wonder where I put the tape?

Also, I've decided to name your stories "A Bittersweet Symphony" because they are amazing, but also make me sad because of my lack of a love life... I'll never be able to stop reading them though. You have a gift in writing these.

~Rose
kicry chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
SO CUTE!
PsychoNinjaWolf chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Wow I loved this story it was so cute
il labirinto chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
That was so cute and you're a great writer :)
ineedname chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
That was so cute.W Well done, it was very touching.
saly mars rae chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
It made me smile like an idiot 8)
J.Jonah Jameson chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
PARKER! HOW DARE YOU TUG AT MY HEARTSTRINGS...I EVEN CROOKED A SLIGHT SMILE AT THIS! YER TURNING ME INTO A SAP! Good story man. It has genuine warmth. Truthfully, I always thought that 2003's version of Peter Pan was probably the best one to ever hit the big screen because it remained so loyal to the source material and yet, brought out and explored so many themes left only to imagination. This was really well written and I think you did a great job. Can't wait to see what you come up with next concerning these two. Keep rockin- The Cretin

P.S. PARKER! GET TO THE INTERCOM AND DECLARE EMERGENCY! THE COFFEE MACHINE IS BROKE!
GreennavyblueRaven chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Yahoo Spidey is back doing happy dance trying to warm up in cold room ok i am good love the story keep it up
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Omg! I LOVE that movie! So cute!
FelynxTiger chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
the only think that can describe my emotions after reading this is: asddfgjkhlfdsadghyreb, it was absolutely ADORABLE *le sigh* , awesome idea you had :D!