Reviews for Lather
LOL Marvelous...
GoseiGokaiYellow chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Hahaha! Loved it! Really cute! :D
Little Goose Girl chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Whoops, just realised I am yet to review this one! Again, very adorable. I love your darker fics, I think they are outstanding, but the light-hearted ones are a joy to read, I must say. I start reading them, get drawn in and before I know it, I'm at the end of the page and desperate for more!

As a blatant JoeAhim fan (though I do enjoy every pairing) I really liked this ending, and it had me giggling. Poor Marvelous! (Got what he was asking for, though, didn't he?)
pinkwildcat94 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I love this OT3 so much! And i love the ending. Weird thing is that i ship Marv/Ahim but i see as Ahim would most likely end up with Joe because Joe seems to be more understanding for Ahim. Marvelous does show a bit affection but he's childish at the same time.

Anyways, love this story! Cant wait for a next chap!
jemmir chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Marvelous you imp! Ahim is too good for you :D

I love the slightly OT3 here. And I agree with you, all of them are all married to each other.
GoseiGokaiPink chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
LOL! OMG, please make more of these kinds of stories! I loved how Joe was jealous of Marvelous! And how angry he got at him for what he did! I LOVED THE ENDING! Please make more! More, More, MORE! I loved this too much! I love the couples Ahim/Marvelous and Ahim/Joe! Great job! I am favoring this! Booyah! :)
MidnightRosebud chapter 1 . 12/17/2011