Reviews for A Terra Nova Christmas
Fenrisulven13 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
I loved it and Adelaide was really cute!
Yes Id like to see more off that Ill be looking for it!
xo-Sapphire-Heart-xo chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Sorry it's taken me a while but I'm going to read everyone of your Maddy/Mark stories, that's my Belated christmas gift from me to you...

It was amazing, absoluty adorable, you should be proud, I'd love another chapter or two, it would be great to see Maddy fussing over all the Christmas things. Loved it :D
Lilli chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
OMG I love this story! you need to do another one soon! I Like the idea Aurora had you should deffinately do that, all i want for christmas is a story like that! you'd be really good at doing it! so please so another one! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE i cant say thank you and please enough.
JarleyJelissaaaa chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
cute :) i LOVED it!
confusednikki24-7 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
awww this was very cute! u should definitely write more!
Terranovafan chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I love the story. I only hope they don't kil Reynolds off in the finale
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
that's so cute
MexiFBI95 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Awww this is soooo adorable! I can totally picture this where Mark and Maddy are happily married:) u should totally keep this going!:D
amb chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
That was such a cute story! You should definitely make a longer story out of it
Aurora chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Very cute story! I would loooovvvvveeee to see this story continued! I wonder how maddy told mark that she was pregnant and how the birth went? Maybe you could write in them having another baby too maybe as a Christmas present? But anyway I love the story so plz continue!
RoryFaller chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
A cute little slice of life story with Mark and Maddy. I'd love to know more about her birth and how Mark reacted ;-)

RF