Reviews for Beauty and the Edward
Scattycow chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Good start.
One thing you need to edit though. You state in the beginning that Edward is working late, it's 10pm, with his assistant. Then the story continues with his assistant Jeffrey asking to be allowed to leave early to watch his daughters ballet recital?
Well unless her school has them performing at midnight, this makes no sense at all.
You need to reread your chapters before uploading so that theses silly errors can be noticed.
Details do matter if you want your stories to be taken sriously.
Just saying.
Holidai chapter 24 . 12/22/2013
I am glad they are sticking together. I am so hopeful for them. Her mother is just awful. I hope if her mother testifies then they cross-examine her and show she doesn't even know the child she abandoned. I would not doubt Renee has something to gain from this.
I S2 Dimka chapter 24 . 12/22/2013
I dis story so far bt im seriously want 2 kill James right away by strangling him.
robfans chapter 24 . 12/21/2013
Renee is selfish and a nuisance to Bella life and happiness
Isabella Esme Cullen chapter 24 . 12/21/2013
* •. ❤❤. • *Update Soon* •. ❤❤ . • *
Guest chapter 24 . 12/21/2013
amazing...I don't like Rene,she'd better shut up...!pleaseee..don't let Edward lose his money..it'll destroy him and his marriage with Bella..plzzz..! the last part was so sweet...cant wait for the next one..! :)
Veronique24 chapter 15 . 12/21/2013
Love it
kitson15 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Great story but you missed an awesome opportunty to call this Bella and the beast
jansails chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
The bomb dropped!
Holy cow...
jansails/jan2
pnkats chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
Feel really bad for Edward.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/2/2013
Love the story. Already I hate her mom. This sounds sneaky
Remee chapter 23 . 11/22/2013
Please update soon
RobandKrislove chapter 23 . 11/18/2013
It was a very good chapter since I love to go in Edwards mind. To have a flashback from his past was a very good idea. It made the story more real and to see what he's been trough makes me understand Edward better.
He really loves Bella of that I'm more than sure now. I hope their love will survive Averys and Edwards father's threads.
Cant wait for a new chapter and a lot more of Edwards thoughts in the future. Thanks for this amazing fanfiction.
Kisses x