Reviews for Beauty and the Edward
Guest chapter 24 . 12/21/2013
amazing...I don't like Rene,she'd better shut up...!pleaseee..don't let Edward lose his money..it'll destroy him and his marriage with Bella..plzzz..! the last part was so sweet...cant wait for the next one..! :)
Veronique24 chapter 15 . 12/21/2013
Love it
kitson15 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Great story but you missed an awesome opportunty to call this Bella and the beast
jansails chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
The bomb dropped!
Holy cow...
jansails/jan2
pnkats chapter 24 . 12/20/2013
Feel really bad for Edward.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/2/2013
Love the story. Already I hate her mom. This sounds sneaky
Remee chapter 23 . 11/22/2013
Please update soon
RobandKrislove chapter 23 . 11/18/2013
It was a very good chapter since I love to go in Edwards mind. To have a flashback from his past was a very good idea. It made the story more real and to see what he's been trough makes me understand Edward better.
He really loves Bella of that I'm more than sure now. I hope their love will survive Averys and Edwards father's threads.
Cant wait for a new chapter and a lot more of Edwards thoughts in the future. Thanks for this amazing fanfiction.
Kisses x
melissamary55 chapter 23 . 11/17/2013
wow bad news for bella
belleveloso chapter 23 . 11/17/2013
Great chapter
Neha Singh chapter 22 . 11/17/2013
Just loved the chapter! infact i would connect with it love is never easier we have to part way sometimes but each time we get back together my love gets more stronger love love love your writing from bottom of my heart itz so realistic
GrandeDame chapter 23 . 11/17/2013
I wonder if this could be some kind of set-up or trap in order to lure Bella away, or maybe Edward, too? If it is, did they consider that Edward would come with Bella?
Is Bella's parents in cahoots with James & Edwin somehow, or is it just Renee? Bella's mom supposedly being there with her dad is odd enough in itself, as well as the circumstances & timing in general, not to mention how vague, cold, & abrupt Renee was with Bella...it all sounds kinda fishy.

I'm also not sure that people who have heart attacks wind up in surgery unless they're having stints put in, or open-heart surgery, which is very serious, so the fact that Charlie is supposedly in surgery after what "appears" to be a heart attack is also kinda odd - I mean, Renee said that the doctors "think" he had a heart attack. If they're not even sure what's going on with him, I don't think they'd be operating, would they? I'm no expert...I could be wrong about everything. Just my crazy theories. LOL

Can't wait for the next chapter! ;)
Happy321 chapter 23 . 11/16/2013
always awesome x3 the mom though, i bit bitchy but it's all part of the story. Keep up the amazing work 3
FilipaGouveia chapter 23 . 11/16/2013
ohh Poor Bella. Cute Edward.
xx
pnkats chapter 23 . 11/16/2013
So glad he is going with her
563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »