Reviews for Beauty and the Edward
pnkats chapter 20 . 10/5/2013
So hope they can work this all out
GrandeDame chapter 20 . 10/5/2013
Bella NEEDS to let all of her problems & insecurities go, & forgive him before she ruins everything between her & Edward permanently! I know Edward isn't perfect, & what he did was wrong, but he DID love her, & DID want her, & HAS been good to her. The only thing he's really guilty of is not telling Bella the truth, which I honestly don't blame him. I mean, how do you even bring something like that up? Too bad he just didn't have his evil uncle & father "dealt with", & been done with it all. They are the real "monsters" in all of this!

I think Bella is extremely immature, & is making so many mistakes...far more than Edward ever has. At least his mistakes were mostly for a valid reason. What's her's for other than the fact that she's a dumb ass?!
She needs to leave Jacob the hell alone, get her head out of her ass, grow up, quit playing the victim, & put her big girl panties on before it's too late! She's not without fault in this, & all she is doing is prolonging their misery when they could be working on forming a foundation for what could be a wonderful relationship.
Edward desperately needs a woman in this situation - NOT a little girl...especially a spoiled, selfish, immature one who does nothing but feel sorry for herself, jumps to her own conclusions, is stubborn, doesn't understand anything, & wont listen to reason!
She's a wife now, so she SHOULD start acting like one! She's not even worth all of the money that she'll be getting from this the way she acts!

Looking forward to the next chapter! ;)
julie chapter 9 . 10/5/2013
They need to have sex soon
acw1 chapter 20 . 10/5/2013

¥
Guest chapter 20 . 10/5/2013
more chapters plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Guest chapter 20 . 10/4/2013
I don't like Bella. I really really don't like your Bella. What a bitch.
Vanquish13 chapter 20 . 10/4/2013
mandy7 chapter 20 . 10/4/2013
I hope edward and bella realize they ha e truelove before they fo xomething to mess it up.
RobandKrislove chapter 19 . 10/4/2013
Wooowww...what a wonderful chapter my dear. I cant believe it that Bella went through the whole Wedding stuff, i'm impressed by her strongness. To be honest, I think she should listen to her heart I wish she would let herslef feel more than think. Of course what Edward did bites him in the ass and he should be angry and sad he deserves to be in the dark for a while but I can feel a change is about to come. Could it be that Bella is pregnant? that would be an amazing twist, one that both cant let out and would tie them together. So please dont let us in the dark and let both of them come closer. I hope we'll have more positive chapters soon.
PS: I really love youre music choices and the dance scene was so bittersweet.
PPS: You should make a playlist for some chapters because youre music taste is awsome!
Love, Huggs and Kisses x
Happy321 chapter 19 . 8/31/2013
Omg listening to the song as you read the dance part makes so much more emotional :'D . please update SOON this is just too good
Happy321 chapter 18 . 8/31/2013
OMGGG this is litterly too good i actually started to tear up at the end pat :D
mandy7 chapter 19 . 8/30/2013
I really hope you updated soon, can't wait tosee what happens next,
groovy519 chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
My heart breaks for them.
you're Awesome chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
Awww! i cried reading this, please update soon, i'm dying to read the end
Guest chapter 19 . 8/25/2013