Reviews for Beauty and the Edward
Gen chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
DON'T BE MEAN TO BELLA SHE'S JUST HURT BEC. SHE THINKS THAT EDWARD WAS ONLY USING HER, BUT SHE HAVE TO KNOW THAT EDWARD REALLY LOVES HER...PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND BELLA, HE LOVES EDWARD TOO... THIS IS ONLY A FANFIC. -,-, SO PLEASE STOP JUDGING BELLA
The other reviewers were so mean to Bella. :( ;(
Gen chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
I cried. :"(( Ithe dance scene is really heartbreaking, i hope they can go through all these. :(( AND THE LYRICS OF THE SONG MAKES ME SADDER. :(( IT IS REALLY RELATED TO BOTH OF THEM. By the way the chapter is really wonderful, i cried for it , "He placed a soft, tender kiss on her forehead and then walked away." I even cried harder when i read this line its really heartbreaking. :((( :""((((
frostedglaze chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
Edwin is an ass! Now I'm glad Bella found out from Jacob instead of from this devil spawn. I wonder how they will react when Bella finds out she has a bun in the oven.

Will Edward remain celibate? I truly hope he does not cheat, even though he gave Bella permission. We all know Bella will not go through with it.
Holidai chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
It seems like some reviewers want Edward to become the beast to spite Bella, because they're angry with her. I really hope he doesn't and I really hope she doesn't either. I would love to see Edward rise to show her he is worth it. It'd be so easy to toss them both into bed with someone else but if their love is worth fighting for, then they shouldn't, wouldn't, do that. I also hope Jake tries to kiss Bella or something and she kicks his testicles right into his throat. I hope he never gets the taste out of his mouth. Could you PM me and let me know if you have physical coupling with anyone else on either of their parts planned? Regardless, good update. I do wish Bella would listen but I can understand her fear, though I suspect a lot of it comes from a place of insecurity.

I just reread the ending: a beast on a mission to redeem himself. That line gives me so much hope. I don't want either of them acting in spite, I hope they won't.
mayejrmorris chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
Loved the chapter.
jbrjaw27 chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
pregnant would be good. disappearing bella would be better. she should go on her own. live her life and let him stew for a while. then... go from there.
melissamary55 chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
love it and cant wiat to read how Edward will win bella back and also is bella pregnant or she was just got sick because of the stress update soon
puasluoma chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
Aww :(
pnkats chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
Hmmm so I wonder if Bella could be pregnant maybe? I feel sorry for Edward!
GrandeDame chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
Bella is still being an immature idiot! I wonder...could it be that her hormones are going haywire from pregnancy, causing her to act so irrationally, or is she vomiting from all of the stress and upset?

If she is pregnant, which I hope she is...not only do I believe that it would be a catalyst for repairing her & Edward's relationship, but it would also hopefully save her from making a lot of foolish mistakes such as dating other people, getting her own place, and all of that other nonsense she's thinking of doing.

Doesn't she realize what a HUGE disaster that would be?! She's technically married right now, and will be for the next 2 years at least to a high profile person no less, yet she thinks that she'll be able to be out carousing around, and dating. NOT! She'd end up being the next Lindsay Lohan! Not to mention that Edward might "date" too, in order to spite her out of jealousy, which would only destroy things even more! Even though she probably wouldn't realize it, this would all be her fault, and she'd have NO ONE to blame but her self.

Plus, if she is pregnant, it would certainly put a damper on Jacob's plans, which I would so enjoy! He's definitely not as good of a guy as he portrays himself to be. I hope Bella realizes that quickly without doing anything stupid. I hope Edward fires his nosy, scheming ass!

That Edwin is the slimiest s.o.b...the lowest of low, and I hope that he gets what he's got coming to him. I hope Bella rips up his card, and doesn't stupidly call him because that would be like making a deal with the Devil himself! Plus, it would only make her look like the gold digger that everyone believes her to be.

Bella needs to get her dense, stubborn, idiotic head out of her ass, and fix things with Edward before it's too late, and they both end up doing things that are far, far worse than what they are going through now...things that are irreparable.

Looking forward to the next chapter! ;)
Prillylove25 chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
Wow! Sitting in at my doctors appointment trying to hold back tears. That was intense. So well written. Great update.
belleveloso chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
For some reason I just feel really annoyed with Bella for being a complete dunderhead twat
julieide chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
I think she is pregnant, it's all i want to
563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »