Reviews for Beauty and the Edward
you're Awesome chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
Awww! i cried reading this, please update soon, i'm dying to read the end
Guest chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
love it and the song
Babe Pryor chapter 19 . 8/24/2013
I hate angst...what an ugly wedding day...things that can't be undone, unsaid, unfelt, and uncelebrated...this should win some kind of saddest wedding award...did Rob write this? lol...his 'tude is getting so dark, we loved him early on cause of his charm, but that's all gone now...Twi fans are old ladies that don't have a life, he says...they all think they know 'him'...ewww. no more cute, drunk Rob in Stoli shirts...nope...just beardy bad attitude...xx
JoJo Sky chapter 19 . 8/24/2013
That was sad but maybe they could start all over again.
aurora12345pm chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
she preggers
Gen chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
DON'T BE MEAN TO BELLA SHE'S JUST HURT BEC. SHE THINKS THAT EDWARD WAS ONLY USING HER, BUT SHE HAVE TO KNOW THAT EDWARD REALLY LOVES HER...PLEASE TRY TO UNDERSTAND BELLA, HE LOVES EDWARD TOO... THIS IS ONLY A FANFIC. -,-, SO PLEASE STOP JUDGING BELLA
The other reviewers were so mean to Bella. :( ;(
Gen chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
I cried. :"(( Ithe dance scene is really heartbreaking, i hope they can go through all these. :(( AND THE LYRICS OF THE SONG MAKES ME SADDER. :(( IT IS REALLY RELATED TO BOTH OF THEM. By the way the chapter is really wonderful, i cried for it , "He placed a soft, tender kiss on her forehead and then walked away." I even cried harder when i read this line its really heartbreaking. :((( :""((((
frostedglaze chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
Edwin is an ass! Now I'm glad Bella found out from Jacob instead of from this devil spawn. I wonder how they will react when Bella finds out she has a bun in the oven.

Will Edward remain celibate? I truly hope he does not cheat, even though he gave Bella permission. We all know Bella will not go through with it.
Holidai chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
It seems like some reviewers want Edward to become the beast to spite Bella, because they're angry with her. I really hope he doesn't and I really hope she doesn't either. I would love to see Edward rise to show her he is worth it. It'd be so easy to toss them both into bed with someone else but if their love is worth fighting for, then they shouldn't, wouldn't, do that. I also hope Jake tries to kiss Bella or something and she kicks his testicles right into his throat. I hope he never gets the taste out of his mouth. Could you PM me and let me know if you have physical coupling with anyone else on either of their parts planned? Regardless, good update. I do wish Bella would listen but I can understand her fear, though I suspect a lot of it comes from a place of insecurity.

I just reread the ending: a beast on a mission to redeem himself. That line gives me so much hope. I don't want either of them acting in spite, I hope they won't.
mayejrmorris chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
Loved the chapter.
jbrjaw27 chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
pregnant would be good. disappearing bella would be better. she should go on her own. live her life and let him stew for a while. then... go from there.
melissamary55 chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
love it and cant wiat to read how Edward will win bella back and also is bella pregnant or she was just got sick because of the stress update soon
puasluoma chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
Aww :(
pnkats chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
Hmmm so I wonder if Bella could be pregnant maybe? I feel sorry for Edward!
568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »