Reviews for Beauty and the Edward
GrandeDame chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
Bella is still being an immature idiot! I wonder...could it be that her hormones are going haywire from pregnancy, causing her to act so irrationally, or is she vomiting from all of the stress and upset?

If she is pregnant, which I hope she is...not only do I believe that it would be a catalyst for repairing her & Edward's relationship, but it would also hopefully save her from making a lot of foolish mistakes such as dating other people, getting her own place, and all of that other nonsense she's thinking of doing.

Doesn't she realize what a HUGE disaster that would be?! She's technically married right now, and will be for the next 2 years at least to a high profile person no less, yet she thinks that she'll be able to be out carousing around, and dating. NOT! She'd end up being the next Lindsay Lohan! Not to mention that Edward might "date" too, in order to spite her out of jealousy, which would only destroy things even more! Even though she probably wouldn't realize it, this would all be her fault, and she'd have NO ONE to blame but her self.

Plus, if she is pregnant, it would certainly put a damper on Jacob's plans, which I would so enjoy! He's definitely not as good of a guy as he portrays himself to be. I hope Bella realizes that quickly without doing anything stupid. I hope Edward fires his nosy, scheming ass!

That Edwin is the slimiest s.o.b...the lowest of low, and I hope that he gets what he's got coming to him. I hope Bella rips up his card, and doesn't stupidly call him because that would be like making a deal with the Devil himself! Plus, it would only make her look like the gold digger that everyone believes her to be.

Bella needs to get her dense, stubborn, idiotic head out of her ass, and fix things with Edward before it's too late, and they both end up doing things that are far, far worse than what they are going through now...things that are irreparable.

Looking forward to the next chapter! ;)
Prillylove25 chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
Wow! Sitting in at my doctors appointment trying to hold back tears. That was intense. So well written. Great update.
bellev chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
For some reason I just feel really annoyed with Bella for being a complete dunderhead twat
julieide chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
I think she is pregnant, it's all i want to
robfans chapter 19 . 8/23/2013
they were so happy then it come up to these
robfans chapter 18 . 8/23/2013
they should talk more
GrandeDame chapter 18 . 8/22/2013
Jacob is very conniving! I hope Bella realizes that while yes, Edward was wrong for not telling her the truth, Jacob wasn't being entirely altruistic, & had ulterior motives when he told her what he'd overheard.
I realize that Edward has hurt Bella many times, but I think that she handled this situation entirely the wrong way, and it may blow up in her face...and she may end up becoming no better than Edward is, or worse. Not to mention that she will only add fuel to the fire, making him react badly...becoming the beast.
If you truly love someone, like she claims to love Edward, then don't they deserve the benefit of the doubt, or at least a moment to explain themselves? This is where Bella went wrong, and really showed her immaturity. And Angela just told her that Jake was interested in her for more than friendship...didn't it dawn on her that he had motivations to come & tell her what he did? I hope she can figure out the error of her ways before it's too late, and she destroys not only herself, but Edward as well.

Looking forward to the next chapter! ;)
Holidai chapter 18 . 8/22/2013
Will there be physical coupling with others on either Bella or Edward's part in the future? I don't like Jacob, I know he might have meant well but he's delusional and stupid. I don't know, I rarely like Jacobs, lol, so it might just be a preset bias. This chapter was good.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/22/2013
Love ...love your story. So happy that your story will be updated sooner.
RobandKrislove chapter 18 . 8/22/2013
I knew it that Jacob evantually would hear something!
Bellas reaction was awsome and really, I thought she would leave him or cry and stuff.
But I was really positive suprised that she is this strong. Dose of your own medicine Edward, couldnt be sad for him.
What I love in this chapter is Bellas strongness and boldness. She isnt the shy girl anymore, who is intimidated by Edward she tells what she feels in the right place and in the right time. Proud of her!
What I'm most excited about is, what will happen next? Edward sure has a long way to go to make Bella believe that his love was true! Gaaahh! Cant wait for the next chapters...so Hurry up!
Lots of Kisses x
mayejrmorris chapter 18 . 8/22/2013
Loved the chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/22/2013
i love all chapter and next chapter plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssss
acw1 chapter 18 . 8/22/2013

o
Guest chapter 18 . 8/22/2013
Right... Yeap... I so believe this is love... Bella is hurt I get it, but when you love someone you fight for this person with the whole world, and with this person against the whole world. In almost every story I read, she simply quits, run away, or is too afraid to take a chance on a man. I don't know why she is always so... weak. She is a weakling. She almost never is write as a fighter and a woarrior.
568 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »