Reviews for Beauty and the Edward
Ruwa Shaker chapter 18 . 8/21/2013
It was awesome.. I can not wait for the rest of the story.. I'm glad you are posting them faster now so we dont hve to wait long ).. Keep up the good work!
Mireads chapter 18 . 8/21/2013
Very sad .
Guest chapter 18 . 8/21/2013
You should do a time jump next chapter!
pnkats chapter 18 . 8/21/2013
Poor Edward. Damn you Jacob!
Sherry chapter 17 . 8/19/2013
Thank you Thank you, I've been waiting for new chapters to come out for The Beauty and the Edward. I just love your work. Don't let any one tell you it is not great.
RobandKrislove chapter 17 . 8/16/2013
it was probably youre best chapter so far.
And I really didnt expect that Edward would propose to Bella so Fast (ok, I know he has a deadline) it was a really sweet and romantic proposal I loved it!
Jakes feelings for Bella will grow i think, maybe we can see jeaoulous Edward in the future that would be Hot.
I really loved this chapter I cant really describe how much...but I would like to look into Edwards head a little more. We know a lot about Bellas feelings in the story but sometimes I have the feeling that we cant look in Edwards head that often. I really look forward to the GQ internship of Jakob that will be funny with Edward as his boss.
Cant wait for the new chapter so please, dont let us wait so long for another chapter.
Lots of Love x
puasluoma chapter 17 . 8/16/2013
I really don't get why Edward feels so bad with himself...
Update ASAP please!
pac1025 chapter 17 . 8/16/2013
ok... glad he told her about the issue of the money and all... but, is he going to tell her about what everyone else will bring her way to separate them?
mayejrmorris chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
That was a good chapter
Babe Pryor chapter 17 . 8/13/2013
so why does that sound so foreboding?
frostedglaze chapter 17 . 8/13/2013
Oh boy. Jacob is going to find out and tell Bella, isn't he?
iamwriter chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
so edward has a soft spot for bella. bella wants to like edward but he wont let her, what will have to happen to let her in
robfans chapter 17 . 8/13/2013
thanks
iamwriter chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
poor edward, hopefully bella will be patient and be loving to him
pnkats chapter 17 . 8/13/2013