Reviews for Beauty and the Edward
Kimmie2445 chapter 6 . 6/8/2014
Wow! They're falling hard. Love it!
Kimmie2445 chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
I can see him being so cruel to her. I hope it's not too bad. Love your work. Thank you!
Kimmie2445 chapter 3 . 6/8/2014
Love it! Thank you so much!
Kimmie2445 chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
I'm not good with my words like you are but I love this story. Please continue with it. Thank you!
Kimmie2445 chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
So sad. Love this story. Thank you!
frostedglaze chapter 28 . 6/7/2014
I just wanted to slap the stupid out of Bella! Why, just why, would she thing that Marie will go away quietly? Once the money runs out, she will just go back for more. I hope Edward puts a stop to that check! If she did go to the tabloids, once Edward is cleared with a paternity test, everyone would have turned against the golddigger!

Oh please don't let her get away with the money! I hope Bella used some of the intelligence she claims to have and sneakily moved the decimal point. That way when Marie cashes the check she realizes that Bella only gave her a dollar. Hell, I hope at least Bella did not sign her name, and wrote oops, instead!
Robfan chapter 28 . 6/7/2014
so James is the master mind
pnkats chapter 28 . 6/7/2014
Well at least Marie is out of the way. Glad bells is getting more forceful but not sure what else James has up his sleeve. Awesome chapter
Guest chapter 28 . 6/7/2014
pls tell me she is not going to get away with this. bella needs to understand you cant just pay off scam artist. they will kee coming back. pls make this right
GrandeDame chapter 28 . 6/7/2014
If I were Bella, I wouldn't have paid that lying skank one red cent! By paying someone off, it's basically the same as admitting guilt. If Edward wasn't guilty, then WHY pay her?! And like I've brought up before...the fact that Marie knew where to find Edward was fishy enough, not to mention that she could've been forced to do an amnio to prove that Edward wasn't the father.

But what disturbs me more is that Edward told Bella that he couldn't remember if he slept with her or not because he was drunk, so there might be a slight possibility that it could be Edward's baby, yet Bella still paid her off to get rid of her...knowing that there was a chance, albeit a small one, that she could be carrying Edward's baby. Didn't that mean anything to either E or B? Paying her off just seemed so abrupt, as if they wanted to brush a potential baby under the rug like trash...a dirty secret. I HOPE that the baby ISN'T his & that this doesn't come back to bite them in the ass!

Can't wait for more! ;)
Guest chapter 28 . 6/7/2014
No, no way! I hope Edward and Bella cancel the check before Marie can cash it. Why are they rewarding a blackmailing gold digging liar with a lot of money?! Oh please at least let James kill her!
Happy321 chapter 28 . 6/7/2014
OH SHIT! This is getting GOOD! OMG I started rolling when Bella called her a skank it was too priceless! I can not wait for the next chapter! I'll be expecting the next chapter with just as much excitement! Can't WAIT!
lilmstran chapter 28 . 6/6/2014
Loved it
Keep going
Can't wait to read more
beingtwilightlover chapter 28 . 6/6/2014
Awesome chapter...thank god u cleared of d air abt marie ...i ws dying to see wt would happen nxt...anyways,as everyone knows u r an amazing author...keep up the good work... Take care... :p
puasluoma chapter 28 . 6/6/2014
How many times did you use "she" on the first part?
Beta reader ASAP!