Reviews for Beauty and the Edward
RobandKrislove chapter 27 . 5/5/2014
Wow...that was really a plot twist at the end. But please please I beg you, don't let that baby be Edwards. That would really ruin it all...bella really tried to have faith in Edward and now that would make her loose all she have for him. A girl can only take that much...she's been trough so much. I think someone tries to make Edward suffer.
Please, don't let that happen.
Can't wait for more ️
melissamary55 chapter 27 . 5/1/2014
oh oh things are not looking good for Edward
jansails chapter 27 . 4/29/2014
Ah come on!
jansails/jan2
3kdz4me chapter 27 . 4/28/2014
Oops!
Guest chapter 27 . 4/28/2014
Edward is a sleazebag. No matter if this chick is pregnant with his child it won't change the fact Edward was screwing over Bella. I wonder what happened to "romantic" heroes these days.
lilmstran chapter 27 . 4/27/2014
loved it
keep going
can't wait to read more
GrandeDame chapter 27 . 4/27/2014
OMG! Will the negative drama ever end?! First off, HOW did this Maria just so happen to find Edward all the way in Italy, which was an impromptu trip for him, & then conveniently wind up in his hotel room, posing as his wife? That hotel should've NEVER allowed someone into his room just on her word. He should sue their asses! He SHOULD'VE been more careful going into that room, knowing that there was NO way that Bella could've beat him back there, plus she said she needed time & would see him tomorrow. He knows James is still on the loose! NOT very smart!

And when Maria & Edward had their "friends w/ benefits" thing, surely Edward was a smart enough man to practice safe sex, on top of the fact that it has surely been over 9 months since he's slept with her, right? This makes NO sense! Also, WHY hasn't she contacted him before now? HOW did she even know he was in Italy, & staying in that particular hotel?! No normal woman follows a married man all the way to Italy, especially being pregnant, & lies to get into his room. Again, none of it makes sense!

PLEASE don't let Edward fall for this ridiculous stunt, nor Bella either! They are going to HAVE to stick together for a change, if they ever expect to mend their relationship. If he falls for this, then he will have other exes/women coming out of the woodwork making claims! Even if they are false claims, these skanks will get their 15 minutes of fame, & maybe even a couple of bucks out of it, if he allows this lunacy! Not to mention that it will hurt his reputation tremendously, as well as further damage him & Bella. :(

I smell James or his uncle behind this! It's just TOO coincidental! I doubt the slut is even pregnant - she could be wearing one of those prosthetic pregnancy stomachs - or if she is really pregnant, it's highly likely that it's someone else's, NOT Edward's...or at least let's HOPE not!

Edward NEEDS to use his brain for a change, & be the shrewd businessman that his character is SUPPOSED to be! He's not just fighting for himself now, but Bella, too, & if he allows this, then it's as if he's disrespecting her in a huge way!
He NEEDS to tell that ho Maria that first off, she's trespassing, & WILL be dealt with immediately. Secondly, he should demand to chastely see that her stomach is even real. If it is real, then he should tell her that he will NOT just be taking her word that he's the father, or let her think that she is going to be blackmailing or manipulating him in ANY way! Let her KNOW that she has NO power over him, one way or the other. Then he should inform her that no matter how far along she is, an amniocentesis will quickly dispel any claims that she is making, which he can have her legally ordered to do, if she wants to keep up this charade. He also needs to let her know that there will be absolutely NO contact between them or with his wife until the test is completed & the results announced, & if there is, he will put a restraining order against her or press charges.

If the claims are false, as he should suspect them to be, then he should inform her that legal action will be taken against her to the fullest extent! I bet the bitch will change her story really quickly once she sees that he can't be easily fooled, & that there will be serious consequences for her!

If he doesn't nip this in the bud, be firm & consistent from the beginning, & quit letting all of these idiotic people have leverage over him in one way or another when he's a supposedly powerful, successful man, then he's gonna lose Bella, as well as everything else! :(

And Bella...Edward comes all that way to get her back, & she acts like a cold fish, & doesn't want him to stay, or talk over things like a mature, married adult woman who still loves her husband. Very disappointing! She wanted him to come after her, to be there, to make an effort, & when he does, she pushes him away like he tries to do to her, which is why she was mad at him in the first place - it's all very ridiculous. Edward was being immature, too. It's time they BOTH grow up!

But at least now, hopefully, she got a glimpse of Jacob's true colors & intentions. He's such a slithering worm. He knows she's still married, whether technically or otherwise, yet he tries to put the moves on her anyway. Scum! :( Surely she'll see that Jacob is no "friend", & leave him alone!

All of this makes me wonder whether there will be an HEA or not? I hope there is, but at the rate these two are going, along with everything else, I just don't know. :(

Can't wait for more! ;)
beingtwilightlover chapter 27 . 4/27/2014
Dis chapter has been a truly sad part of der epic story...first edward comes to meet bella bt bella takes tym...pls pls pls pls tell me dt marie is nt pregnant wid edward's child cuz dt will make bella and our hearts break to...u r an amazing writer,keep up the good work...
Happy321 chapter 27 . 4/27/2014
WTF! omg fucking plot twist! the part when he came back almost made me cry. I'm gonna die if that's his kid! Can't wait till the next chapter :D
puasluoma chapter 27 . 4/27/2014
How would She suddenly find him in italy?
Robfan chapter 27 . 4/27/2014
more trouble
twilight geek12 chapter 27 . 4/27/2014
I did not see that coming. Great chapter update again soon!
aniram26662 chapter 27 . 4/27/2014
o m g
JoJo Sky chapter 27 . 4/27/2014
Nooooooo I hope it's not true, Bella and Edward deserve to be happy.
Guest chapter 27 . 4/27/2014