Reviews for Bitterness
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Update immediately, please!
Cirque chapter 18 . 1/25/2013
Saa.. I'm sad you discontinued but I understand.. Perhaps you would be willing retry a One Piece fanfic using as a rough template? I do believe I'll check that Shattered Glass story to see my suggestion is outdated.. Saa thank you for the wonderful-in my opinion-breath of fresh air that was this fanfic.. Valē! *bow*
Kayla the Wolf chapter 18 . 7/14/2012
Kayla: *sniffle* WAAAAAAAA!
Zoro: Oh Shit!
Sanji: Kayla-chan dont cry.
Nami:...
Robin:...
Chopper: Oh plz stop crying Kayla-san.
Luffy: Hey why dont u ask Author-san if they can write a story for u?
Kayla: Okay! *stops crying*
Kayla: Author-san can u plz use my Oc in a story of urs? *gives the puppy dog eyes*
Kayla: My Oc is Gin Fantomu Okami.
Gin has waist length silver hair, wolf like turqoise eyes, wolf fangs, silver wolf ears, and a silver wolf tail.
Gender: Female
Height/Weight: 5,6 and 98.4 pounds
Weapons: Ate the wolf devil fruit or the Okami Okami Fruit (made that up) enabling her to transform into a bear sized silver wolf with bright turqoise eyes.
Abilities: can change into a wolf, has inhuman speed, inhuman strength, and senses that equal those of the wolf.
Fears: Heights
Hates: people who she considers annoying, Sanji, and liars.
Loves: The fullmoon, and her friends.
Personality: Feircely loyal to those she cares for, brave, kind, calm, intelligent, caring, stubborn, short tempered, and fights for what she beleives in, and a psycho bitch.
Zoro: Geez Kayla your Oc sounds kinda like u.
Kayla: Author-san next story plz make Zoro do something stupid.
Zoro: Hey!
Kayla: Author-san plz use my character. Oh no Random Psycho Bitch Molment coming on. TACOS! IM NOT A MEXICAN IM AN AMERICAN! DONT QUESTION MY NORMALITY!
Kayla: Bye bye Author-san.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/5/2012
what I want more! Don't let it end!
SilverNeira chapter 18 . 7/3/2012
*CRY A SEA OF TEARS THAT IS GRAND ENOUGH THAT THE VERY PIRATE KING WILL TAKE THE PLEASURE IF SAILING ON*

... Joking! But seriously, I'm a bit disappointed and sad...
violentyetawesome chapter 18 . 7/1/2012
Not...continuing...?
Cue mental breakdown...here!
Jeez, that's really too bad. This fic was totally awestactular! I hope to read more from you laterrrr
Alpenwolf chapter 18 . 7/1/2012
that's how it is ... sometime it is hard to let a character stay in character if you want to let everyone else stay in character ...
SilverNeira chapter 17 . 6/8/2012
Please continue! I like it! Your character is strong and have a great personality! I like her!
Simplicity-Shitsuboku chapter 10 . 6/5/2012
lol, Silk. You had to go and break the camera -_-
Simplicity-Shitsuboku chapter 7 . 6/5/2012
Laboon is awesome! I love the rumors about Akira. Usopp told them all. XD Now it's time for Black Silk (BS hahahah) to meet up with the Straw-Hats again.
Simplicity-Shitsuboku chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Akira was just kicking arse out there!
Simplicity-Shitsuboku chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Akira taunting Smoker like that is hilarious. XD
Simplicity-Shitsuboku chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
She can use a scythe! F*CKING AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
r u dead or sumting. or were u abducted by the evil writer's block. dont worry ill kill writers block and bring u his head. if ur none of the above do sumting to let us know ur still alive and nonabducted. tanks kayla is outta here before writers block gets me too. *runs out screaming ull never take me alive*
LesilleB chapter 17 . 5/21/2012
HURRY UP AND WRITE MORE! I don't think I have much questions, other than how soon are you gonna update?