Reviews for Pure
Loved this!
gabby chapter 2 . 1/1
Perfection! But pour Gale:-(
Jenny chapter 3 . 1/1
OK then that was interesting!
HIHIDICKSAREAWES chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
DICKS
Amanthya chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
I really like seeing the build-up in Peeta's pov before the baby-bomb, since we never get to see what he's thinking before he goes out on that limb. I liked the other chapters, too, but 3 was my fave. Of course, it just makes me long to see more! Please consider continuing.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
I'm so glad you extended this. Wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
gale sounds like a man whore in this story
TheFandomCritic chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
I for one am very glad you are open to spell check. You would not believe the kind of things that people publish on the internet nowadays.
On another note, nicely written, well constructed.
As quite a harsh critic, molded by the toughest writer I ever met since aged 13, I don't find myself saying this very often, but I FELT the characters emotions. I felt the warmness of Peeta's love for Katniss, the bitterness of Gale's jealousy, I understood Katniss' doubt.
You posses a gift that I do not. Constructing a story with different sides to it. You are capable of writing a novel, whereas I am a mear poet, and writer of short stories you might find in the papers.
Use it wisely, young one, for one must never give up.
Especially on writing.
Cheers
jewelpearl chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
Nice...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Wow, thats something
Prizz chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
I love this chapter! I've read sooo many fanfics of Peeta being jealous and insecure by Gale's existence. (Maybe because I dont read Gale fics xD) And this is a very very nice change.

I love how Gale analyzed that Peeta and Katniss had sex before the beach. For a moment there, I really wished that really happened in the book.

I hope you write more KxP fics! :D Thank you for sharing this with us!
chnctgislnd07 chapter 3 . 12/1/2012
Really good I really enjoyed Gale POV
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Loved your story.
Zoe chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
To say I loved this would be an understatement! It's just perfection from every angle...even with it's length.
HellYeahFeels chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
good story keep writing more