Reviews for Pure
LemonLuvGirl87 chapter 1 . 9/30
great story! great song recs too!
fand0m-phaser chapter 2 . 12/26/2020
PARDON ME WHILE I GO SCREAM, THE BEACH KISS SCENE WAS SO BEAUTIFUL WRITTEN! AHHHHHH!
Sarah Davis chapter 3 . 4/13/2020
You should write more. You're really good at it. Hope you do as well, I enjoyed the chapters. I hope to read more of your material. Why don't you write about Katniss in thirteen, where she comes clean about being pregnant in the arena and her losing the baby to the lightning was not a lie. I liked the way you changed between the characters POV, it was interesting to read about what the other characters, other than katniss, were thinking at the time. I hope you use that technique in any other material you create.
lionskitten chapter 3 . 6/23/2016
Wow...so heartbreaking! Love the way you handled the physical intimacy, it was lovely, not trashy. Kudos! This really FEELS like Peeta. Thank you for this.
Kimberley698 chapter 3 . 1/29/2016
I love this
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
I wanted to add to the previous review that it would be interesting if you continued this story but set in Mocking Jay. You should answer all of the questions in the previous review. You should also add a scenario that Katniss kinda clings on to Gale because she thinks she loses Peeta from the hijacking. This should be put in Gale's POV. It could also be mentioned a little bit in Katniss's POV, When you write this, still make her the strong and independent character who she is.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
I think you should continue this story. It makes me wonder what would happen to Katniss and Peeta's relationship in Mocking Jay and after Mocking Jay. Would Katniss be pregnant? Did she lose the baby from the arena in Catching Fire? How does she feel about Peeta after him being hijacked? What would happen to Peeta's intimate memories of them after being hijacked. Would he still love her? Please continue this story, you are a good writer.
Everafter4 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Thank you for your writing!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
Keep writing!
NotMyBabies chapter 3 . 1/15/2015
Loved this!
gabby chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
Perfection! But pour Gale:-(
Jenny chapter 3 . 1/1/2015
OK then that was interesting!
Amanthya chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
I really like seeing the build-up in Peeta's pov before the baby-bomb, since we never get to see what he's thinking before he goes out on that limb. I liked the other chapters, too, but 3 was my fave. Of course, it just makes me long to see more! Please consider continuing.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
I'm so glad you extended this. Wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing!
TheFandomCritic chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
I for one am very glad you are open to spell check. You would not believe the kind of things that people publish on the internet nowadays.
On another note, nicely written, well constructed.
As quite a harsh critic, molded by the toughest writer I ever met since aged 13, I don't find myself saying this very often, but I FELT the characters emotions. I felt the warmness of Peeta's love for Katniss, the bitterness of Gale's jealousy, I understood Katniss' doubt.
You posses a gift that I do not. Constructing a story with different sides to it. You are capable of writing a novel, whereas I am a mear poet, and writer of short stories you might find in the papers.
Use it wisely, young one, for one must never give up.
Especially on writing.