Reviews for Pure
I wanted to add to the previous review that it would be interesting if you continued this story but set in Mocking Jay. You should answer all of the questions in the previous review. You should also add a scenario that Katniss kinda clings on to Gale because she thinks she loses Peeta from the hijacking. This should be put in Gale's POV. It could also be mentioned a little bit in Katniss's POV, When you write this, still make her the strong and independent character who she is.
I think you should continue this story. It makes me wonder what would happen to Katniss and Peeta's relationship in Mocking Jay and after Mocking Jay. Would Katniss be pregnant? Did she lose the baby from the arena in Catching Fire? How does she feel about Peeta after him being hijacked? What would happen to Peeta's intimate memories of them after being hijacked. Would he still love her? Please continue this story, you are a good writer.
Everafter4 chapter 1 . 8/21
Thank you for your writing!
Keep writing!
NotMyBabies chapter 3 . 1/15
Loved this!
gabby chapter 2 . 1/1
Perfection! But pour Gale:-(
Jenny chapter 3 . 1/1
OK then that was interesting!
HIHIDICKSAREAWES chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Amanthya chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
I really like seeing the build-up in Peeta's pov before the baby-bomb, since we never get to see what he's thinking before he goes out on that limb. I liked the other chapters, too, but 3 was my fave. Of course, it just makes me long to see more! Please consider continuing.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2014
I'm so glad you extended this. Wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
gale sounds like a man whore in this story
TheFandomCritic chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
I for one am very glad you are open to spell check. You would not believe the kind of things that people publish on the internet nowadays.
On another note, nicely written, well constructed.
As quite a harsh critic, molded by the toughest writer I ever met since aged 13, I don't find myself saying this very often, but I FELT the characters emotions. I felt the warmness of Peeta's love for Katniss, the bitterness of Gale's jealousy, I understood Katniss' doubt.
You posses a gift that I do not. Constructing a story with different sides to it. You are capable of writing a novel, whereas I am a mear poet, and writer of short stories you might find in the papers.
Use it wisely, young one, for one must never give up.
Especially on writing.
jewelpearl chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Wow, thats something
Prizz chapter 2 . 12/17/2012
I love this chapter! I've read sooo many fanfics of Peeta being jealous and insecure by Gale's existence. (Maybe because I dont read Gale fics xD) And this is a very very nice change.

I love how Gale analyzed that Peeta and Katniss had sex before the beach. For a moment there, I really wished that really happened in the book.

I hope you write more KxP fics! :D Thank you for sharing this with us!