Reviews for 1 Eclipse Of The Soul
F chapter 36 . 1/7
I tried to read your G rated version on PotionsAndSnitches dot net, and made it through 9 whole chapters before the website crashed. I have not been able to get the website there to reload. This happens every few years in December or January according to a Google search. Anyway, I'm glad I found the story here, even if it is PG-17 adult slash stuff. I did not realize that it is part of a series and will take up a full week or more. Yikes!
Heksie chapter 36 . 10/14/2013
Love the fic.
Guest in Europe chapter 36 . 4/21/2013
I really enjoyed your story and am now on my way to read the second one.
Thank you.
viennaaa chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
Despite his smile and kind expression, Mr. Weasley might as well have been Aragog guarding Harry's exit from the cave of Acromantulas.

XD XD
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 36 . 3/15/2013
I'm in love with your story. Such a beautiful well written and wonderful fanfic I just can't stop reading. Thank you so much for writing this and now I am going to read the sequel. ,
Angelic Abomination chapter 36 . 3/14/2013
Have laughed and cried through this fic and just want to say its amazing! All the characters are totally believeable and even your oc's are likeable and I look forward reading the sequel.
VampQhuinn chapter 36 . 8/21/2012
I've had this story faved for awhile now. I just finally got to read it and it was worth it. I enjoyed your writing style and your characters. I like the path you took with Dumbledore and Severus, you could have easily bashed Dumbledore and taken Severus to the worst of his personality. Dumbledore decided to fix his mistake and take the training and wellbeing of Harry seriously instead of leaving clues for Harry to figure out. You showed a different side of Severus that many people try to do, but I feel that you accomplished the softer side of Severus very well. Can't wait to read the next installment. Great job.
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 36 . 8/6/2012
Loved it, well written!
Heerayni chapter 36 . 7/5/2012
Wonderful work!
I thoroughly enjoyed the character development, which in my opinion is a very big accomplishment on your part, so bravo!
Plot was interesting and edgy as well and holds well as a foundation for possible sequels.
I would've complained for lack of lemons, but I think the abstinence was crucial for the way your story unfolded, so, no worries. I will be reading the sequel soon, so i hope it will have a good dosage of lemons and what not.
Job well done!
Chronos guardian chapter 36 . 6/24/2012
I my gosh I just loved your story. Very realistic how the relationship worked out in the end. It wasn't a Harry met Snape, forgave him and then there was the bedroom. There was actually some plot to it. But I have a feeling Snape still has a lot more demons to face than just that.
Chaus chapter 26 . 6/1/2012
I freaked out when I saw you were a fan of Adam Lambert :D I absolutely love this fiction! Kudos to you.(••)
iLoveless4ev chapter 36 . 5/26/2012
Well it's taken me a little bit to truly sink myself into this story. Because parts of me just don't see some of this truly realistic, but then again it kinda IS realistic in its own way. One complaint I do have is that, you have a great vocabulary but..you kinda only use the same words over and over in later paragraphs or even sentences..

BUT! I look past it because I really did like this story. There were just a couple things I wasn't feeling about it. Off to the sequel!
You're All So Vacant chapter 36 . 5/25/2012
This was bloody perfect! The way the relationship is playing out is very realistic, and they speak very naturally. Generally, I find that a lot of Snarry fics have a flat manner to the speech, as people try to base only upon the character that is originally given, or otherwise go very OOC.

This was brilliant, as I felt you created the different facets of each individual entirely realistically.

...And, I'm off to find the sequel!
lycaria chapter 36 . 5/6/2012
Hi SHaria, I simply loved your story and read it in only a few days - I just couldn't stop. I like the slow pace - love takes time, especially if it is two former enemies who fall in love with each other.

I would have loved to know more about the Occlumency lessons - for me, Legilimency and Occlumency seem to be something very intimate and perfect for really intense experiences...;-)

What is really difficult for me is that you changed Severus's past (from what it is in the canon). For me his sad and lonely childhood, his muggle father, his friendship with Lily and the depressing area he grew up in really added to his character and I loved him the more for it... so it is now hard for me that your Severus grew up in Tuscany, with a house elf at home and roses in the garden...to me, his character lost an important part...

still - wonderful story and I am looking forward to read the catamite.

Ah, one last thing - I am not an English native speaker, but I think something in your use of "who" and "whom" is not quite right...

go on writing - I am looking forward to more stories by you!

lycaria
suala chapter 36 . 4/18/2012
Extraordinary story that "Exceeds Expectations" :-)

I must admit, that when Severus was under Crutiatus, I was thinking that his feelings or what he was going through would mirror on Harrys health, as it had happened earlier.