Reviews for Unlearning Curve
Molotov chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
A sweet look into early-Season One motivations for our dear Charah. Really good shit. You capture their voices well.
stars90 chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Fantastic!
grandetiopaco chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I know you wondered about getting a handle on the characters but I think you did a great job of it. Good story.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Good one for your first Chuck fic!
jinxed97 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Great story...look forward to more.
Cary chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Very insightful, enjoyed the emotion you place into your story. Thank You.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Excellent job, especially capturing the early motormouth Chuck. I could visualize it all.
Doc in Oz chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I genuinely wanted to leave some loquacious remark here. You know, show how cool and impressed I was...

But I can’t. This was brilliant.

Cue footage of Roan Montgomery:

“Bravo.”
canuck09 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Welcome to the fandom! I thought your characterization fit and it was a nice callback to the first season. I really enjoyed your story and it gave me a chance to appreciate how far Chuck and Sarah have come. Thanks for sharing!
klingoncowboy chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
As a first time Chuck story this was very well done... Thank you kindly for sharing...
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
wow, a very, very good job. You captured the characters really, really well. I could definitely see this happening at that point in the show. It astounds me how far those two have come when looking back at what things were like at the start of the show.

Also, welcome to the fandom! I'm really happy to have another great writer as part of the fandom and I hope to see plenty more from you, and hopefully plenty of Charah adorableness too! :D

until next time,

coreymon77
Mouserocks-nerd chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Good job! Making the jump to other fandoms is quite scary (hence why I'm still wary of posting anything Captain America), but I think this was quite successful! I love and am about as obsessive with Chuck as much as LnC, and I think you did a great job on the characterizations. Chuck's perspective was probably the best (mostly because I love him) and because you covered all of his insecurities nicely. (And in a way, it reminded me a lot of Clark's personality- never thought about how similar their positions actually were.)

Great! Can't wait to read more Chuck from you!
doc2or chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I think you got the characters pretty close to how they were thinking in canon. Great job and very well written. I think one big reason to throw away the CIA handbook that wasn't mentioned is the fact that Chuck will do anything to try and protect the people that he cares about including Sarah, so he will never really be 'under control'.

I would really love to read more of your Chuck stories especially with strong character development. Thank you for this enjoyable story.
BVR2109 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Amazing story that highlighted a possible moment for them perfectly and beautifully. From what I've read so far, you have them spot on and it was a joy to read. Do keep it up!
dettiot chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Lovely story! You really captured that early-season 1 feeling.