Reviews for The Holly and the Ivy
VG LittleBear chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
Hi, I'm a glutton for Christmas stories, so I really liked this story.
Ouch, poor Ziva!
Loved the parts with Gibbs, he's my favorite, I can't help it!
And it was funny to see Tony trying to avoid poaching on Ray's territory. Lol.
Thanks and cheers!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
:) this is great
but i wish there was more
but i like that you put the end cause i can never tell when a story is at the end cause every fanfic storyi read doesnt ever say happily ever after or...the end but you does :)
jhplug chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
So glad I came across this story! I've always enjoyed reading your Tony and Ziva stories but as I was reading this one I realized that you Are most likely a Ravens fan! Woo hop! Although my heart is still breaking over that loss. Anyway, really enjoying this story so far. I've always liked your writing style and am a sucker for a good Tony and Ziva story (especially one tha sounds like it was written by an adult). Keep up the good work! Can't wait to read more!
rebecca-in-blue chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
I discovered this story through Kew121's fic recs, and I LOVE it. Very sexy, sweet, and funny. I will definitely be on the watch for more fics from you from now on!
Razzlephrat chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
He rolled onto his back so he was no longer facing her. "CI-Ray shouldn't be encouraging this fake football stuff. From now on, you're a Redskins fan. Or a Ravens fan. I'd go with the Ravens. Their season hasn't been over since…the beginning of the season."

Best.

line.

ever.

I wish they'd incorporate it into the show.
Razzlephrat chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
"Flacco. Reed. Lewis. Rice." i love you i love you i love you! even though we lost. i love you. and I love Tony thinking about the "angry birds" (as they shall henceforth be known)
Guest chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
I almost never review stores because I am lazy. But when I read the part with Tony naming off the players, I almost shit my pants laughing. Great story!
Robern chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
very good
jsq chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
I am so sorry to see this story end. Thank you for sharing. It was perfect.
M E Wofford chapter 5 . 1/10/2012
I am sorry to see this story come to an end.

It was so positive, so full of promise.

And I guess it's best it did end here, before that promise could be obliterated by the show!

Good story.

As all of your stories always are. Excellent in fact.

MORE please.
mia58 chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Sorry to see it end so soon, but as always, grateful you shared your unique grasp of these two characters, and your ingenious wit with us. Till next time...
NCIS Ziva DiNozzo chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Sequel? :)
diana teo chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
This is it? No more cute Tiva? Lolled at Ziva thinking she need to enlighten Tony on the true nature of Boxing Day,and Tony's 'not wearing usual'. :) :) :)

And his explanation of his hand,Ziva's 'I will wash it before I give it back',and 'That was a...story',Tony's 'Fake Madrid',and wearing Ray's .So,basically the whole thing,then... :)
diana teo chapter 4 . 1/8/2012
Gawd...giggled through practically the whole chapter,you write an awkward Tony SO well,lol! All his 'uhs' and repeated questions were excrutiatingly funny! Football certainly doesn't work for him,and then pyjama pants...you're too wicked... :)
Pitselehvv chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Of course Ziva is a Barcelona fan! Real Madrid may have all the eye-candy, but Barça plays the superior football. Barça is the team for the thinking ninja. Ray can't even find someone to give him a decent haircut, let alone choose a good team. Besides, Ramos? Dude, pick an Alonso shirt! Man, what does the CIA know about decent football anyway?