Reviews for Penance
Guest chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
The title of this story makes zero sense. There is no 'penance' whatsoever, which is a real letdown, because Harry deserved to marinate in guilt and jealousy for quite some time.
lollipop chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
Please wright more, PLEASE!
Broken.is.my.name chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
Perfect; Nobody really gets the correct sweetness of Draco's character; I think you did this perfectly!
Kuro Neko Kyoko chapter 8 . 3/17/2012
XDXD Nice chapter as always~3 I only noticed 1-2 small mistakes and like usual I love your writing~ And despite all the "happened" I think my favorite part has to be your last line XD It is such a Draco thing to say XDXD As you may have guessed loved it, keep up the good work~

Ziguenerweisen chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
NO! Where's the rest? GAH! WHy must you leave me with that freaking cliffhanger? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon!

I am begging you.

Please?
paramoreeloverr chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
This is a great tic so far! I cant wait to read more. :)
Kuro Neko Kyoko chapter 5 . 1/21/2012
nice nice as usual ;D I'm kinda glad you went over that bit again, 1. because it's funny to think about Draco and Wood XD and 2. because it was a wee bit confusing when I first read it, although that could be attributed to reading at 2am...still XD Nice chappie, and I'm looking forward to how Harry Up's his game XDXD
Kuro Neko Kyoko chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
oooh I loved it! The last bit was so funny with Oliver XDXD I cannot wait to see the reaction~3 Nice chapter once again~ and update again soon ;D Great work~

Kuro Neko Kyoko chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Hehe a nice chapter :) While I was hesitant at first your smaller chapter size is growing on me, it's nice as I can just quickly read it when I get a break from doing things and I really do like you're writing~ I hope that you're okay now, and of course that the pesky writers block is gone-it gets us all T~T-, but yeah, nice work and update soon :).
Kuro Neko Kyoko chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Awww thats's nice so far~ It's a good start and I'm looking forward to more developments, including Hermione and Ron's reactions to seeing Draco again hehe, update soon please~3

ck18 chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Looking good:)
Rena chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Promising story

love your draco

will wait in anticipation for the next chapter
Sunday chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Brillant prologue. love it

cant wait for the next chapter
sara chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
oh i think this will be interesting story, please write next soon.
Kuro Neko Kyoko chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Hmm well it's short, but nice, I think it has a lot of potential, I'm looking forward to where you take it .