Reviews for Traitor
Guest chapter 18 . 12/5/2017
sheik is a woman hngbfbfbd omg wtf why do so many people make it a man like shit
Nonamedspirit chapter 21 . 12/3/2017
Great story, but...
No efence but it would have been nice to know what happened to the other links, just saying.
U did really good.
Alex chapter 21 . 7/4/2017
Hahaha! I LOVE this! I love the way you made Shadow a sadistical bastard (just like me)
And that it does not have a happy ending.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/22/2017
Mercy? Once you've scrubbed all the floors in Hyrule, then we can talk about mercy!
(I'm sorry)
anna chapter 1 . 4/1/2017
dark...but I love it!
Emperor-Aurora chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Fuck off and die you yaoi loving son of a whore.
mattvantor chapter 19 . 11/4/2016
oh wait it is Ghirahim! yay
mattvantor chapter 19 . 11/4/2016
you stole one of Ghirahim's lines! I like that!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/17/2015
(eyes begin to twitch )
Nope nope nope so much nope nope
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2015
Fuck this shit I'm out mmmhmm fuck this shit im out don't mind me I'm gonna grab my stuff and leave fuck this shit I'm out
vioxshadowlover chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
I am having mix feelings, I LOVE lemons (for a twelve year old) but I hate abuse, I really do.
Swrrily chapter 21 . 4/24/2015
Hey man! Great job on the fic! Just a question, do you think you'll be makin anymore in the near future? Hope you reply!
ign chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Too much water
Guest chapter 21 . 1/6/2015
Oh my gosh!
One of the best Fanfictions I've ever read!
It's nice to read one without a Happy end.
I think, that's what makes me love this Ff :)
Viochann chapter 20 . 10/20/2014
I don't know if you're still active on this account anymore, but I wanted to leave a review for this again anyway.

I've read this story once or twice before, and I've just finished reading it again. My heart is aching. I had to get out if bed (seeing as lying down was not an option as I read this in bed), and I roamed around the living room mindlessly for a bit. This entire story left me baffled and dumbfounded; I've never quite read something like this.

The writing is just amazing, the way Vio breaks down gradually, how you've made it go so gradually and how it's described; it's just astounding (if that's the right word.).

That being said, I'm going all out just to say that this is hands down the greatest piece of fan fiction I have ever read, and even though it has left me grossly sobbing at times I'm really glad I came across this story.

Congratulations on your unbeatable writing skills; I hope that you'll update Violet again someday, because even though I thought that the ending of Traitor was the proper way to end the story, I'm still ever so curious to see how it will go on (and I'm hoping to see, though it's a fat chance, Shadow and Vio being reunited, of course.).

And lastly, the review is on this chapter due to the fact I had already reviewed the last one. Sorry about that! D: