Reviews for Not Over You
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
It was supposed to be humor as the theme implied! but no you made me teary-eyed. It's like a post skip beat of what could happen after in the future. But i liked it!
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I've never been able to picture Yashiro managing anyone BUT Ren or Kyoko or their kids, so this is nice.
machi3663 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I'm in complete agreement with Jhiz she worded it so nicely, I don't really have much more to add! I just did enjoy it! Thank you for sharing :)
Jhiz chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This was a neat take on a cool relationship that does not get enough attention on this sight. There are some minor typo type things but nothing that really detracts from the great little tale about a deep friendship that has fallen beneath the passage of time and distance. It was very realistic with just a hint of sadness. You showed how both Ren and Yashiro ended up with family and success but that there is still something missing. Life is really like that sometimes. Thank you!
Shadowhawk chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
LOL...really they are acting like ex-lover or something...it's very cute...it was wonderfully written. (*_*)
Krapo chapter 1 . 12/17/2011