Reviews for you've got the lovin' that i like, alright
MrsMosley chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Wonderful!
mrs.gleelover12 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
AWWW! AMAZING! As always D
LC 86 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
That Thing You Do is a guilty pleasure for me that I watch whenever it's on cable. I love this story and your retelling of the tale. I mean, Finn as Shades? Too awesome! (They should really parody this on the show.)

Anyway, thanks for publishing all the amazingness. Also I love how you included the other characters as well. It was very cleaver, but true to the original story.
Gio Poynter chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
OMG SO FREAKING GOOD APKJHUFYGGHIAOJSDFGYGUHASD SO CUTE. ESREDTFGUHYIUJOI Congratulations, you wrote an awesome one-shot.
FinchelForever1218 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Loved it! Based on That Thing You Do at al?
Gleekydippindots chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I love your one shots, this one was so cute too. Please write more :]
keal chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I loved this! I could really feel every emotion Finn felt towards Rachel. It was great.
simplesavant chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
this was beautiful...loved it.
arizonas chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I fall in love with Finn/Rachel and with your writing each time I read your stories... Something about the way you write and portray the characters, it makes me go all funny inside. I do hope you write more, because I'll sure read it.

Now, speaking about this one-shot in particular, I loved it, especially since it's from Finn's perspective - at least the most of it. And what makes it special is that most of people think that writing Finn is easy, but it isn't. This is actually the first time I've read a fic and I actually enjoyed the way the character is. He's loving but he's also realistic. Loved the ending!
scribbled pretty chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This is gorgeous, as per usual. I could recognize your writing style anywhere. I always said this to you, but I adore how Finn always calls her 'baby girl', it's so sweet and unlike Finn on the show, but yet at the same time I could picture it perfectly. Your descriptions are even better than before, and your dialogue is so pure and raw and sweet. You're almost perfect at this - every story you improve 100x more than the last, and they're all so fantastic. Basically, how do you words?

Um, I know we don't even talk anymore, but that doesn't mean I still can't fangirl over your writing, right? I'm not sure whether I'm even liked in your book or not, but I decided to get the guts to leave you a review anyway... It didn't take a lot, because your fic is gorgeous. Always. As someone who's been there through your writing, I can stay I'm always a fan. You're very very talented and eloquent and all of your writing is so enjoyable.

Have a lovely holiday, and never stop writing.
theluckyclover chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
let me just say, there are a lot of great finchel fanfic writers out there but you have the most distinctive style of them all. you could probably write a fic and i'd read it having no clue who wrote it and realise it's you after a few paragraphs, maybe even less. one of the features i love is your use of imagery to present their love and relationship as cheesy as it sounds. it's like no other. i love how you always have finn uttering sweet, affectionate names for her. i can't even...i dread the day you may stop writing. this is just fantastic. can't wait for the next one, but i'll re-read this to tide me over til then.
edurrant0404 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
sooooo good!
noro chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
loved it amazing work
hudberry chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Beautifully written, as always :)
rachhudson chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
please teach me how to do words goodness gracious this is so perfect and lovely and perfect and lovely and did i mention PERFECT and LOVELY. LIKE REALLY. it's 330 am but you know that and excuse me for not leaving a more coherent review sigh but i love dis xoxo