Reviews for Pocky and Puddles
YaoiLurver4Ever chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
lol I like thne plot I can't wait for the next chapter -
rita chapter 7 . 1/23/2008
more, more, more this is really great!
brokenAngelYue chapter 7 . 12/12/2003
Aw! So cute! I just love how you've portrayed Ryuichi! You should definately write more of this! ~crosses fingers in hopes of lovey RyuShu goodness~
mikaii chapter 7 . 12/11/2003
go ryuichi~~ hehe-though kinda disappointed it was short~ it was still good- XD more ryuichi/shuichi~~
firedraygon chapter 6 . 9/6/2003
_ Hehehe, nice dream, Shuichi! This is great. Please update soon!

~fd97
Jen Minamoto chapter 6 . 3/20/2003
Aw! I loved it! I can just imagine Shu chan cuddling into Ryu chan. So cute! Great chapter, can't wait for more!
Mizuya chapter 5 . 2/5/2003
Okay, where tis my trusty stick? Finish this please.. Don't leave me hanging like most writters do.. -whines.-
Megamie chapter 5 . 2/3/2003
I just found your fanfic and read it through all the way. YOU HAVE TO WRITE THE REST! I NEED

to KNOW what is goinhg to happen next!

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I can't wait too long! Iwill go into Shuichi

withdrawl and you know what that means? NEED

POCKY!

**************_********
ichi-chan chapter 5 . 12/28/2002
Bwahahahahaha! I started reading this without paying much attention. I like, I like. Keep it up Sami-chan.
mi-chan chapter 5 . 12/26/2002
kya! how could u stop it rite there .
avihenda chapter 5 . 12/26/2002
ahh! you better write the next chapter soon! I'm dieing to know what the dream was all about
Guest chapter 5 . 12/25/2002
Keep GOINGGGG! I'm dying to know what's going on with the whole dream thing!

Rinoa(Too lazy to sign in, lol)
GenkiIchigo chapter 4 . 12/23/2002
The only reason I'll come after you with a flaming stick is if you don't finish this. Keep going! It's just beginning to get interesting!

Rinoa

HiNoTasuki
avihenda chapter 4 . 12/21/2002
NOT nice! that was just pure teasing!

where is the rest of it?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2002
AAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH! Continue, continue, continue, continue, con-

YamiCassie/Rouji: *bonks Cassie on the head* You're not helping the author, ya know.

Cassie: *bottom lip quivers as she gives the great big puppy eyes of doom*

Rouji: Meep! *shuts up*

Cassie: *cackles* Anywayz, I love your fic! Kawaii desu, ne? I can't wait for your next chappie! Update, kudasai!