Reviews for Learning about Crystal Malfoy
SF31 chapter 14 . 4/1/2017
Buffy would probably be a bit righteous in dark lord stuff.
She'd probably still want to slay.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/12/2015
Wow Travers wants to give Faith the Test while she is under the protection of the Mayor.
Is he suicidal. He hates his life, he is nuts and lost his mind. The Mayor will crush him if he finds out Travers hurt his Faith. Travers is in for a surprise.
And Buffy/Crystal. She has her parents at her back who protect her against anything or anybody who want or try to hurt her.
She has also a very possessive husband, Angelus. in her corner. Angelus will never let anybody hurt or kill Buffy. She is his and his only, He can love her, drive her mad, hurt her or kill her but nobody else is aloud to do the same thing. Even not one of his children if he can prevent it and if not they will be punished like the vamps in Sunnydale he killed wen they escaped Buffy and get a good hit at her.
Travers and his underlings, well they will die a painfull death if they try to do anything that could hurt or kill Buffy. Very possessive that one.
You know Travers has a bad hand in carts. Both 'his' slayers are out of reach and are well protected". 'lol'
Mark Of Serafina chapter 20 . 11/4/2015
Hopefully some smut would be due in the later chapters? What would Angelus do to Buffy and why does he want her by his side? Not to become a vampire Queen?
bradsan92 chapter 20 . 10/31/2015
Did I understand it right and are Buffy and Dru related. If so I wonder how Dru will react when she finds out. I'm hoping for the protective one. A protective Dru is more dangerous than the insane Dru.

I'm also hoping for an Angelus/Angel merging one Buffy paring. Why? because than Buffy has everything. If anyone ever tried to hurt Buffy there will be nothing holding Angel(us) back to protect her and she will need it with both Voldemort and the Council on her back. Angelus loves Buffy as much as Angel maybe even more but hey he is a demon he can't acknowledge that to himself yet.'lol'
I don't think that Buffy would have told Voldy about her handless magic that was one thing I thought was strange. Why would she tell that. He didn't ask about it.
I love your Malfoy's they are more human and I like that they act still the same, cold and mean, in the open.

Please update
SF29 chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I think I've read this one before, well written, thanks for the story.
Bookie429 chapter 20 . 2/23/2015
I love this story with Draco's opinions on some of the stories events
Sonia chapter 15 . 2/9/2015
Thank you for this beautiful story strongly thereafter
Smiling cat from down under chapter 20 . 11/20/2014
Great story can't wait to see what happens next and I love angelus
HarrietMitchellx chapter 20 . 6/13/2014
I really like this story i hope you keep it up x
Guest chapter 20 . 6/9/2014
I'm glad you haven't given up on this story.
fan-rei chapter 18 . 10/3/2013
I like the plot.
I hope oz and willow come to Hogwarts.
I don't really see why draco must have absolutely have a lover this year but you're the author.
It's interesting what you did with drusilla's back story. I hope it mean she get a second chance.
is insanity something to expect in the Black or did bella get cursed because she may have been a potential too?
Hotgirlow chapter 18 . 8/14/2012
update soon I can't wait to read more.
NBB chapter 18 . 6/25/2012
Looking forward for your next update.

I vote that this is a Draco/Harry story as I am a fan of this pairing.

Enjoying the story and looking forward to more
Netchka chapter 18 . 6/17/2012
Wow, what a story. Can't wait for the next chapters to come.
psychicspyarrowangel chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
Pleaz update as soon as u can I love this story and would like to see more of it :)