Reviews for We're Just Getting Started
aheller chapter 79 . 8/23
no! I need more!
Sunshine chapter 79 . 6/9
Please update it's so good
NayHeMoAppreciation chapter 78 . 5/2
Can't wait to see how it further goes :)
NayHeMoAppreciation chapter 52 . 4/20
I hope you get the chance to finish this story
your-street-serenade chapter 63 . 4/19
Hi. I don't know if you're still around or even get reviews for this story anymore, but I just had to put this down into words. I've been reading this story for a couple of weeks now and have loved every moment of it. Every chapter, every scene, every theme, every interaction, it's taken my heart.

I don't usually invest in Brittana family fics like this because I never really connect to the kids, I just don't always feel like authors take the time to really give them personality, but I've fallen in love with Tony and Ella, as well as all of the grandparents. When I read them I truly get a sense of family and I think that's beautiful.

But the main reason I'm writing this is because as we speak someone I'm very close to is lying in the hospital bed lingering as we wait. We're losing that person very soon, and unfortunately there's no escaping that. Currently there's an avalanche of emotions inside of me, I'm kind of a mess to be honest. The truth is I'm not so great at dealing with emotions and sharing my feelings, good or bad. I haven't really talked to anyone about what's going on because the truth is I don't think I'm strong enough to do so without breaking down and I don't want anybody to see that. But the thing is, reading this fic and reading about the family dealing with medical issues and the health of Santana's father and seeing those characters deal and talk things out and get through it... it truly, honestly has made me feel like I'm not going through all of this hurt, anger or pain alone. Because these characters are feeling some of the same things right along with me.

I know it makes me weak, that I can't face and talk to my own family about the person we're about to lose, but this story, specifically this story arc have made me feel like someone or something is there for me. It is a comfort and I appreciate you for providing it through this story.

Thank you for creating this universe, thank you for putting so much time and energy into it, I don't even know how to express my gratitude for it. I feel like this story is holding my hand through a really difficult time and I needed that. So thank you.
NayHeMoAppreciation chapter 19 . 4/10
Hope you get the chance to finish this story
Guest chapter 70 . 11/13/2015
Knock knock? We are still waiting!
sarah chapter 79 . 10/17/2015
please continue! it's the best fanfiction ive ever read and now it's on cliffhanger )-:
Gleefreak15 chapter 63 . 8/9/2015
I have read this story so many freaking times and I still hate Tina just as much as I did the first time I read it. Please update again soon I know you are busy so I'm not trying to rush you I promise.
LesbianStorys chapter 67 . 8/3/2015
kinda curious about Santana's fantasies, but also happy they are so understanding
LesbianStorys chapter 66 . 8/2/2015
I really enjoy jealous Brittany haha
LesbianStorys chapter 64 . 8/2/2015
If you want people to even more connect with the characters, especially San and Britt, you should try to put their feelings in more.
Like how does Santana feel, how does her body reacts when Brittany kisses her or simply takes her hand? Some small things that show their deep deep feelings.
You always scratch the top of the mountain but never really dig a bit deeper into it. Maybe try that? I know it's hard work since I write too (not uploaded anywhere tho) and it's also hard to please everyone.
But I really think you reach the point where you are ready for another challenge. So why dont you try and go a bit deeper with the feelings describtions? That would be awesome.

Love xx
LesbianStorys chapter 63 . 8/2/2015
I wanna see connections and throwbacks to the REAL Glee show. I love when you connect your story with the real Glee. And I do want some sexy Brittana times! In full lenght :P lol
LesbianStorys chapter 62 . 8/2/2015
I really desperately want to see Santana go try to be famous and struggle with all the things but also in the end make it somehow :)
LesbianStorys chapter 61 . 7/29/2015
I want a Santana too to spoil me all around :D
1,975 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »