Reviews for Renaissance
zauza chapter 32 . 7/3/2017
Very nice story, i liked it a lot, but I was expecting some explanation on why Hermione's application for her school were the only thing that got stolen from her house and I don't honestly see Hermione not going on a quest/hunt to find out why and who did it like a vengeful valkyrie , I waited patiently till the end for some sort of explanation on that account, also on the fact that they were locked inside that room and we can assume it was Beth but neither of them demanded and explanation and just let it slip and also how they simply ignored the fact in the end of Felicity being pregnant with the fake Malfoy child and the implications that it could have for his company's future . It left me wanting for some sort of epilogue or at least not with the feeling that you perhaps started writing a plot that involved the application being stolen for a particular reason , and then you just dropped it going in a different direction and forgot about it. Anyway it was a cute , lovely story. Thank you
daswhoiam chapter 32 . 5/4/2017
This is an adorable story. A bit OOC but I do love the characterizations. I like that there was a proper build up to H and D gettting together. Well written, great story thanks so much for sharing
ifeelsofree chapter 32 . 7/12/2016
This was a fun read!
Bookshelflover394 chapter 32 . 11/27/2015
Ahhh loved it! Great concept for the story, and i love dancing so that part was great too! Cant wait to read more of your stories!
Bookshelflover394 chapter 16 . 11/27/2015
Ahhh!
Accipiter45 chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
I'm interested in the premise, and I like the realism you're putting into the difficulties Hermione and Draco are having getting past their animosity (though that would make for a lovely tango).

As a competitive ballroom dancer, though, I just have a few critiques about the frame. For starters, there's a "no squishy bits" rule - Draco's right hand would be on her shoulder blade, not her waist. Just for my own point of reference, I'd like to know if they're doing a Latin/Rhythm (Swing, Mambo, Bolero, Samba, Chacha, Rumba, Jive, Paso Doble) style routine, or a Standard/Smooth (Waltz, Viennese Waltz, Foxtrot, Tango, Quickstep). In Latin/Rhythm, you do look at your partner, but not standard/smooth.
HelpmeHermione chapter 32 . 9/18/2013
I love your stories! The dance competition theme was a bit bizarre. Very modern I guess. The chemistry and timing of the characters was perfect. This was good! Thank you and keep writing! You're awesome :)
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 21 . 8/18/2013
Hey wow your stories are just amazing! I've read most of your stories so far and everyone i keep on getting blown away by them. I would love for one of your stories to be in the POV of draco. Maybe one of your stories is in that POV since i havent read them all. I dont normally review to stories unless they are amazing. And you are just an amazing author. Please stay with writing you are awesome.
Dazzel chapter 20 . 7/19/2013
Aaawww the first kiss so romantic
Dazzel chapter 17 . 7/19/2013
Aaaaaaawwwwwww there so cccccuuuutttteeee
MySoapBox chapter 32 . 6/30/2013
So, there is always a certain amount of suspending of belief in FanFiction. The whole point of FF is to have the characters do things that are not cannon. And a certain amount of ooc is to be expected, even encouraged. But it took a giant leap for me to think that Hermione and Draco would be in a dance contest together, and that that dance contest actually had a cash prize. Not ooc for Hermione to want to open a school, for for Draco to want his business back though. Though, this is FF so I'm willing to look past that and just enjoy your story. I liked the whole bridge encounter, and this idea that their paths crossed at this critical time in their lives, and using that as a set up for a relationship. I loved when Draco confessed near the end that the had actually been considering it. I've said before, but you do a great job with the slow burn, the pacing in this story even better than some of your others, as there was less hot and cold and more just a steady build. I confess, at times I skimmed the dance descriptions. One last thing. I was listening to the FF app read this story to me, as I was in the car all day, and when you do your page breaks ''''''''''' the app reads "single quote, single quote, single quote," etc, for every single one of those. As you can imagine, I'm sitting in the care for 3 minutes listening to the word "single quote" over and over. Maybe in the future you could limit the amount, or change to *** or something. It still says "asterix" but if there were only a couple, I wouldn't mind and I'd still know that there was a break there. Anyway, an enjoyable story. Thanks for writing.
Sandclaw of Thunderclan chapter 32 . 6/9/2013
love this story :)
NoLongerHidden chapter 32 . 3/30/2013
This is brilliant. You really should do a sequel.
1234randomacount1130701602413 chapter 32 . 9/11/2012