Reviews for Escaping Classification
Joemon8 chapter 10 . 11/9
The minute I saw there was an update for this I immediately jumped on it harder than anything I've ever tackled before. For not having an update in so long I'm surprised I remember so much, but I guess that's what a good story does; it leaves a mark in your head. I missed this so much! I love it ️️️
As always I can't wait for more!
It's kind of weird though that I used to read this when I was a little high school guy and now I'm a college guy... Feels weird..
sasadu2701 chapter 10 . 11/9
Hello !

First of all : I am sorry for my poor English, I am French and I don't really have a big English vocabulary.
I wanted to say that I really like your story ! I was really surprised when I understood that Merlin had Magic. It makes the story so much more interesting that way !
I can not wait to read what will happen next !
How will Arthur will find out about Merlin?
Will Lancelot choose Merlin or Gwen ? (Well with Merlin's feelings about Arthur I hope that il will choose Gwen at the end... I don't really mind if he try to go out with Merlin until he discovers that Merlin is in love with Arthur... :p )
I like Morgana and Gwen and I really want them to meet !
I am a little sad that Balinor is not a good father... Or at least that's what seems to be...
I am wondering : Where is Hunith ?
I can't wait to read the next chapter !

naughtynati chapter 10 . 11/5
Loved it! And what did you mean this chapter wasn't action packed...Merlin is out of control and Arthur came twice :)
mersan123 chapter 10 . 11/4
As a first time reader of the story, I am enjoying Merlin being roomed with Arthur. He needs to watch himself though.
Hope to see more chapters soon.
Many thanks.
Yabbit chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
Excellent writing. Can't wait for another chapter.
MerlinFan chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
Awwww I can't wait till the next chapter that will hopefully be pressure
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
This is great. I can't wait to see more. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
I liked it.
Stephen chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Hey, I've been following this fic since the beginning and just thought that this is absolutely my favorite fic EVER. I love the way the story is progressing so far. And can't wait for the next update.
littleking3125 chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
I really liked this chapter and I'm eager to know what happened to Juliet, what Lance was looking at and rushed off to address, who this Jonathan kid is, when Morgana and Gwen meet, and when will Merlin realize that Arthur has a thing for him. My guess when Gwen and him were talking was Lance likes Gwen and only Gwen. He pretends to be bi (or maybe really is) but actually he's checking Merlin out for Arthur's sake. There's a lot on your plate but take all the time you need! To be honest, I read this story so long ago...or at least I think it was the same story. I can't really tell, it's been awhile and my memory gets fuzzy...Anywho, this story is great and the character relationships are very fleshed out. Thanks for the story thus-far!
JTURNING chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
Please update soon I hate this thing called waiting! I do it all the time I find it a drag! This is too good not to have regular updates
Maxine101 chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
I like this story. I find it particularly refreshing that the kiss in the last chapter resulted in Arthur freaking out (although the return kiss was cool) in a realistic way. I also like all the clever banter. It's harder than hell to get people into witty banter, so its cool to see someone else who gets it (seriously... a bayonet up the ass..)
Joemon8 chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
It's back. It's finally back. That is all I can think about now. This is seriously on my Top 5 favorite stories OF ALL TIME. I freakin' love it. Keep this going because there is no way it could get better, but I'm sure you'll find a way. I totally ship Merlin and Lance now and I totally don't mind if they stay together ;) ;) HINT HINT
clarissajo chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
Well I'm done where is the next chapter : ) !
clarissajo chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
In all honesty the crying Arthur was a little much for me but I'm sure there's more backstory that just hasn't explain his reaction to that extreme... I'm liking Arthur's sister!