Reviews for Escaping Classification
Yabbit chapter 9 . 7/21/2014
Excellent writing. Can't wait for another chapter.
:p
MerlinFan chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
Awwww I can't wait till the next chapter that will hopefully be pressure
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
This is great. I can't wait to see more. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
I liked it.
Stephen chapter 9 . 7/31/2013
Hey, I've been following this fic since the beginning and just thought that this is absolutely my favorite fic EVER. I love the way the story is progressing so far. And can't wait for the next update.
littleking3125 chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
I really liked this chapter and I'm eager to know what happened to Juliet, what Lance was looking at and rushed off to address, who this Jonathan kid is, when Morgana and Gwen meet, and when will Merlin realize that Arthur has a thing for him. My guess when Gwen and him were talking was Lance likes Gwen and only Gwen. He pretends to be bi (or maybe really is) but actually he's checking Merlin out for Arthur's sake. There's a lot on your plate but take all the time you need! To be honest, I read this story so long ago...or at least I think it was the same story. I can't really tell, it's been awhile and my memory gets fuzzy...Anywho, this story is great and the character relationships are very fleshed out. Thanks for the story thus-far!
JTURNING chapter 9 . 7/26/2013
Please update soon I hate this thing called waiting! I do it all the time I find it a drag! This is too good not to have regular updates
Maxine101 chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
I like this story. I find it particularly refreshing that the kiss in the last chapter resulted in Arthur freaking out (although the return kiss was cool) in a realistic way. I also like all the clever banter. It's harder than hell to get people into witty banter, so its cool to see someone else who gets it (seriously... a bayonet up the ass..)
Joemon8 chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
It's back. It's finally back. That is all I can think about now. This is seriously on my Top 5 favorite stories OF ALL TIME. I freakin' love it. Keep this going because there is no way it could get better, but I'm sure you'll find a way. I totally ship Merlin and Lance now and I totally don't mind if they stay together ;) ;) HINT HINT
LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH 3 3
clarissajo chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
Well I'm done where is the next chapter : ) !
clarissajo chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
In all honesty the crying Arthur was a little much for me but I'm sure there's more backstory that just hasn't explain his reaction to that extreme... I'm liking Arthur's sister!
clarissajo chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
well now
clarissajo chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
I'm really enjoying were the story is going can't wait to have more!
clarissajo chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
So when is Arthur going to come out and say "I'm gay"
clarissajo chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
I love the banter between Gwen and Merlin love the history code!