Reviews for Hope Springs
Teachers of mandates reporters., I don’t many would promise to keep her secrets. And they need to stop comparing her to animals.
Wow so Edward thinks Bella looks his sisters age. I’m so grossed out! That’s 14! Esme thought so too, the thought of her being pregnant/having sex and looking so young made her feel ill. So how about the thought of her son fantasizing about the girl? He’s no different than the pervs she met while being a runaway. The only difference is that he’s ~handsome~ and a Doctor/mayor/head shrink. Ugh.
Rme chapter 4 . 3/6
She’s a homeless teenager! Of course Esme wants to help her. They’re really overeacting. They didn’t even let Esme fully introduce themselves before they jumped down her throat about the girl, for fuck sake. She hadn’t even gotten to eat yet and they’re chasing her off. How was esme being an unreasonable bitch? Ridiculous. Not behavior you’d expect from a sheriff and doctor who are curious. They were like rabid dogs. What could Bella possibly do living in their barn for awhile? It’s not a permanent offer. She’s not in their home. She’d be working. Then Edward snorts at the possibility that Bella needed verification that Billy is a good man and not a predator. Again, she’s a young girl all alone, of course she’s going to be wary. Supposedly he’s the “head shrink” as well. Come on. Ten hours later he’s jerking off to her? He’s nasty. She’s barely 18, and they all described her and thin, jaunt, unhealthy. I hardly think attraction at first sight on his side is the way to go with this story. He just seems like a pervert.
divyvicki chapter 40 . 3/6
Great ending!
divyvicki chapter 39 . 3/6
Just a great story. I love the way u handled Bella’s fears and how the family rallied around her!
divyvicki chapter 38 . 3/6
Love the way Edward handled Alice and Rose!
divyvicki chapter 37 . 3/6
Oh the joys of small town living.
divyvicki chapter 36 . 2/22
I love this and don’t want it to be over!
divyvicki chapter 34 . 2/22
Wow! How terrible for Bella!
divyvicki chapter 33 . 2/22
Glad their plans are coming together.
divyvicki chapter 32 . 2/22
This is a great chapter?
divyvicki chapter 31 . 2/15
I loved his proposal!
divyvicki chapter 30 . 2/15
Poor Edward! He really is clueless!
divyvicki chapter 29 . 2/7
Love the idea of the puppy!
divyvicki chapter 28 . 2/6
Hooray for Roscoe! What a great dog!
2,420 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »