Reviews for Hope Springs
maganda.angels chapter 40 . 12/29/2012
Really loved this story but so sad it's come to an end. Can't wait to read what else you write.
Cookie2202 chapter 40 . 12/28/2012
I absolutely love your story! And Im really sad that it has found its end but I know that its time to let go... *giggling*
Now, Im excited about some new, just as amazing, stories :)
XOXO Cookie
hawkeye1958 chapter 31 . 12/28/2012
Great chapter, very romantic, sighs... keep on writing
Jaygm chapter 33 . 12/28/2012
This chapter was so cool. These characters are so real and it is awful hard to keep from crying just a little from all the sweetness. (Okay, I admit- I cried!)
orangeapeal chapter 39 . 12/28/2012
STELLA! ha! I can just see Edward pressed down on a gurney howling for B and Esme giving her boy what for. Well that was a final SIX chapters all rolled into one, thanks for the action-packed finish. Nice plotting how you had B wrecked post partum by some of the stuff she was escaping from when she hit town. I do enjoy some angst, in fact, an angsty outtake of the car crash could be fun. Watching your prickly street tough Bella become one with picture perfect small town Hope Springs has been a treat.
Wishing you all the best for the new year! OP
Moonlight largo chapter 40 . 12/27/2012
Thank you for such a wonderful story. I have enjoyed every moment and will miss the tales of Hope Springs.
Jaygm chapter 26 . 12/27/2012
That Mark is just creepy. And he is going to cause trouble, isn't he? Too bad Bella hasn't mentioned any of this to Edward.
Kelly123abc chapter 40 . 12/25/2012
Loved this story and these characters! Thank you for sharing your talent of storytelling. Merry Christmas!
Jaygm chapter 24 . 12/27/2012
Waited for this story to complete and am so into this that this is my first review. Fantastic story- this chapter does have a few spots where tissues are needed. But it was a fantastic chapter and Bella was able to learn so much about her past.

You have done an amazing job with this story. And I am only halfway through. I can only imagine what is up next!
bylesjessica26 chapter 40 . 12/27/2012
Loved it sad to see the end
liltitesisi chapter 40 . 12/27/2012
wouah si triste c'est déjà la fin mais bon comme on dit toute bonne chose ont une fin non? j'ai adoré cette histoire tout comme people like us d'ailleur je l'ai dévoré même! alors j'espère à bientôt pour de nouvelle aventure ET BONNE ANNEE 2013
babybaby15 chapter 40 . 12/27/2012
Another great chapter I loved it! I will really miss this story.
babybaby15 chapter 39 . 12/27/2012
Another great chapter I loved it
Moltz chapter 39 . 12/27/2012
You have made this pair so realistic in their daily struggles that it is, as you said, difficult to let them go.
Thanks for sharing them with us.
Barbie2 chapter 40 . 12/27/2012