Reviews for Hope Springs
ksw3 chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
Sad chapter... Edward is falling for her quite a bit. He is very sweet. I'm liking him.
ksw3 chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
That conversation was interesting. Lol. Can't really blame Jasper. Yes, I wondered how far along Bella was. Isn't it about time some morning sickness hits? Maybe she will be lucky and escape it. She won't be able to keep her secret much longer. I hope she confides in someone before they find out. Maybe Edward? I think they will bend over backwards to help her. This town reminds me of an old movie with Michael j Fox called Doc Hollywood. Do you remember it? I keep picturing the town in my head. I am on to the next chapter.
lildevilswimmer4 chapter 40 . 12/25/2012
This was such an amazing story and I am really sad to see it end. I have been unable to review the last few chapters and just got caught up and as I kept reading and then I read the AN on one of the chapters saying the story was ending I was so upset and shocked it was ending. I have loved this story every step of the way. Your stories have always been able to pull me in and keep me reading non stop. I always look forward to your stories and am anxiously anticipating the sequel to PLU! Any idea when the first chapter is going to be posted?

Thanks again for the story. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :)

Tiffany
twichris chapter 40 . 12/24/2012
what i a family like ours about ? is it the sequel to people like us.
Twlightforever chapter 40 . 12/24/2012
Loved the ending always so sad when a great story ends.
Figgalina chapter 40 . 12/24/2012
Great story. I so enjoy your writing! Can't wait for A Family Like Ours!
Purradox chapter 40 . 12/24/2012
Just great honey. Thank you so much for this story. Looking forward to a family like ours.

Merry Christmas and happy new year.
BethMasenCullen chapter 40 . 12/24/2012
Perfect ending, love!
Purradox chapter 39 . 12/24/2012
I giggled so hard at the new mom Bella. I got two so I remember that well. Good job. Loved this story.
Twlightforever chapter 39 . 12/24/2012
Loved this last chapter!
ttandme69 chapter 40 . 12/24/2012
Wow...it is sad that this fic is over! We need some more chapters if future fics. Anna Beth & Quill getting married. Where is Brady? Need some more loving from this family. Just please do NOT kill off Esme or Carlisle...it sucks when that happens. Thanks for all of the hard work. Merry Christmas...Lisa
ksw3 chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
Bella is very frustrating, but I understand, her guard is up and she is scared. In time, hopefully she will learn to trust.
figment7 chapter 40 . 12/24/2012
What a wonderful story. I wish I had a family like this. I will miss all of them so very, very much. Kudos to you. I cannot wait for a new story from you.
Sarah Amin chapter 7 . 12/24/2012
jasper was an ass .. the girl exudes hurt and pain , i dont see how he couldnt see it !
Sarah Amin chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
strangely enough , she's not as scared of him as she is of anyone else ..
2,331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »