Reviews for Hope Springs
Courtney37 chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
Holy hell! I LOVE this Edward. Tattoos, piercings in both tongue and crotch? Good lord! Oh and a motorcycle. Good god as soon as Bella looses him up he's going to be even more yummy! I can't wait! Here I thought People Like Us Edward was hot, *sigh* I am in love! I can't wait for more. Thanks again bye for now!
Milk40 chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
So Edward looks like a stuck-up from the outside, but in fact he's a wild cat. Like I said, very interesting beginning for your new story :0)
Cockerspanmom chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Bella is going to change many things for everyone? Thanks.
erika shoval chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
"Hoping you are surrounded by love and warmth this holiday season. Merry Christmas."

OMG! thank you! i love this story.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
So broken and sexy... I can't wait for him and Bella to meet..
barbarito chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Love this so much and cannot wait for more!
doc coffee chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
If this was facebook I would press the button: LIKE!
Evelyne-raconte chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
WOW, did Edward killed Jenna in an accident ? He has a solid family around him. I'm curious to read the meeting between Bella and Edward. Maybe next chapter ? Thank you for the lovely journey on your words.
acw1 chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
aelita48 chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
J'aime beaucoup ce chapitre !

Je pense que Bree est bien.

Merci, Bonnes fĂȘtes.
09kez chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Intriguing characters, can't wait for them to meet. Looking forward to seeing how Bella interacts with them all
gumibear26 chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
Looks like both Bella and Edward are wounded. Hmm, what are the odds that they will help each other?
sonyabrady1971 chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
love the second chapter and your edward..especially the tats and piercings! can't wait for more
lildevilswimmer4 chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
I am really liking this story so far. I do miss your REALLY REALLY LONG chapters but it is what it is. I can't wait until they meet and Bella brings back some of the wild Edward. I really can't wait to see this story unfold. PLEASE update as soon as possible!

Thanks

Tiff
bighenluvsrob chapter 2 . 12/19/2011
I LOVE IT !EXCITED FOR MORE!THANK YOU AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS AS WELL!
2,399 | « Prev Page 1 .. 145 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 .. Last Next »