Reviews for Hope Springs
Lasharp15-Lisa chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Hi Michele,

So glad to have a new story from you! I always look forward to your Saturday updates. I can't wait to see where this story goes.

Thanks for writing!

Lisa
momams chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Bella's life has been tough and has made her tough. She doesn't trust anyone, sadly she has reasons for it. But now her best chance is to trust Billy and Pat. Both men are giving her options and choices, allowing her to pick what she feels best with. Hope Springs might be what she has been needing. We'll have to wait and see...
jmlwelborn chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
So excited you came out with something so quickly after PLU! I was hoping I wouldn't have to go without you for too long!

So sad for Bella. Hope she finds not only what she wants but what she needs!

Jane
IAmMelissa2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I love it already. Keep it coming! Happy holidays. ~ Melissa
myworldisblue chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Already on alert, 'cause if it comes from you it will be great, despite BDSM or not. BTW, loved the reference from Stars Hollow, loved Gilmore Girls too. Good luck on this new adventure.
kymtwilight chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Can't wait for more...great trust chapter and sheriff Jasper yeah..
Auspicious Stars chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
God what a life!

Can someone please kick Tyler in the jewles?

Nice of billy and pat! :)

Can't wait for more!
barbarito chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Omg! I am loving this so far!
charliebella chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This is looking very differant from your last story. However it has me very excited for more. I look forward to reading it.

charlie

xoxo
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Um like Bella said...looks like I'm going to Hope Springs. :) I love it! I loved People Like Us and I Loved Gilmore Girls so if these Relationships in Hope Springs are like them (with the exception of The BDSM) I'm there! :) can't wait to find out more. :D thanks again. Bye for now
erika shoval chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I'm glad to see that you are back with a new story.

I am really looking forward to reading this story.
djsmommie chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Lovely

I can't wait to see more
bighenluvsrob chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOUR STORY AND TO BE ABLE TO START AT THE BEGINNING WITH YOU!THANK YOU SO MUCH -HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Evelyne-raconte chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
OH MY ROB ! I love it, this new fiction of yours. Thank you so much for sharing !
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
That was a great start. It's good to see Billy mobile and I presume that Jake is married and has a son? Can't wait to meet the Cullens and to see how Bella 'Van' gets on in her new home.
2,345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 145 152 153 154 155 156 .. Last Next »