Reviews for Hope Springs
bighenluvsrob chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOUR STORY AND TO BE ABLE TO START AT THE BEGINNING WITH YOU!THANK YOU SO MUCH -HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Evelyne-raconte chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
OH MY ROB ! I love it, this new fiction of yours. Thank you so much for sharing !
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
That was a great start. It's good to see Billy mobile and I presume that Jake is married and has a son? Can't wait to meet the Cullens and to see how Bella 'Van' gets on in her new home.
KristineM chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Bella has definitely had a rough life. I'm so glad she has met Billy. Such a nice man. I'm glad Bella accepted his offer. Great chapter! Look forward to more! Thanks so much!
Twifan1228 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Hey I Michelle - TY for thus wonderful new story! Really great cannot wait for more! ! I know it's all going to be great!
christylou chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
oh yes, I want more please, yes yes yes.. like like like...(I'm sure her language will get cleaned up soon though some) though I hope- she's gonna be a momma..
catvet1999 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I like the idea of this story. Can't wait to read more. Small editorial note: I think you meant "emaciated" not "emasculated" for how Bella looked. Hopefully she doesn't look very masculine. :3
pnkats chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Oh I really like it and want to see where you take this so please continue it!
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
It was great to see a new story from you in my in box.

I love the beginning.. It has a wonderful start.

I can't wait to see what is next for Bella.

What a scared little girl.

Looking forward to the next update.

Happy Holidays!
LaPumuckl chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Welcome back, Michele;-)

You're great as ever with this, even mentioning the no BDSM, it's still something that has got to me!

Can't wait for the next chapter
Bunch2009 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I like the plot. So different. Looking forward for more.
sonyabrady1971 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Hey Darlin' I love what ya have so far, looks like another great story, can't wait to see where you take us this time!
annaharding chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This is a tough Bella - not weak and clingy like some.

I like the start of this story! I will be around for the ride - thanx for the reading fun!
NessieFY chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Well I was a little surprised by the sexual abuse part. You may want to put something at the front chapter since folks get really freaked by that.

Very interesting set up. I'm curious how Bella will let her guard down? Where will she stay? Will she use her real last name? So many questions that I can't wait to read this! I don't normally read from the first chapter post because I know I'm greedy like that! It will be an exercise in restraint for me!

I'd love to see more exploration of Bella's crazy mood swings. Those peeks at vulnerability interspersed with her misplaced anger and defensiveness. Well, not misplaced but rather learned through experience I suppose.

I'm so excited you are writing another story and SO look forward to watching it unfold. Thanks!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Your are pure genius. Bella has had a crappy life. I hope this new town turns out to be good for her. I'm sure it will. I loved it.
2,333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 145 152 153 154 155 156 Next »