Reviews for Hope Springs
Auspicious Stars chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
God what a life!

Can someone please kick Tyler in the jewles?

Nice of billy and pat! :)

Can't wait for more!
barbarito chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Omg! I am loving this so far!
charliebella chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This is looking very differant from your last story. However it has me very excited for more. I look forward to reading it.

charlie

xoxo
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Um like Bella said...looks like I'm going to Hope Springs. :) I love it! I loved People Like Us and I Loved Gilmore Girls so if these Relationships in Hope Springs are like them (with the exception of The BDSM) I'm there! :) can't wait to find out more. :D thanks again. Bye for now
erika shoval chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I'm glad to see that you are back with a new story.

I am really looking forward to reading this story.
djsmommie chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Lovely

I can't wait to see more
bighenluvsrob chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOUR STORY AND TO BE ABLE TO START AT THE BEGINNING WITH YOU!THANK YOU SO MUCH -HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Evelyne-raconte chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
OH MY ROB ! I love it, this new fiction of yours. Thank you so much for sharing !
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
That was a great start. It's good to see Billy mobile and I presume that Jake is married and has a son? Can't wait to meet the Cullens and to see how Bella 'Van' gets on in her new home.
KristineM chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Bella has definitely had a rough life. I'm so glad she has met Billy. Such a nice man. I'm glad Bella accepted his offer. Great chapter! Look forward to more! Thanks so much!
Twifan1228 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Hey I Michelle - TY for thus wonderful new story! Really great cannot wait for more! ! I know it's all going to be great!
christylou chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
oh yes, I want more please, yes yes yes.. like like like...(I'm sure her language will get cleaned up soon though some) though I hope- she's gonna be a momma..
catvet1999 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I like the idea of this story. Can't wait to read more. Small editorial note: I think you meant "emaciated" not "emasculated" for how Bella looked. Hopefully she doesn't look very masculine. :3
pnkats chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Oh I really like it and want to see where you take this so please continue it!
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
It was great to see a new story from you in my in box.

I love the beginning.. It has a wonderful start.

I can't wait to see what is next for Bella.

What a scared little girl.

Looking forward to the next update.

Happy Holidays!