Reviews for Hope Springs
JustARead chapter 4 . 7/28
Ohhhhhh
JustARead chapter 3 . 7/28
JustARead chapter 2 . 7/28
Both seem to have a past
JustARead chapter 1 . 7/27
Poor girl
jk chapter 11 . 7/8
bellas a fucking joke. Why do you have her all damaged? Edward tells her that em has news about her family and she freaks out...im not ready...im not ready... what the fuck is there to be ready for? didn't you grow up with crazy shit happening all the time? didn't you have to change and adapt? grow some fucking balls. Youd think she was used to hearing shit..."she wasn't ready for"
you've made her nothing but a victim, not street smart...A FUCKING VICTIM.
I grew up in states custody, ive been homeless, both my parents are dead...I know what I'm talking about. When you live on the streets you learn things...that whole old soul thing...its just wisdom. You gain wisdom as you grow and experience things. but on the streets you see shit, you get put into impossible situations so you gain your wisdom alittle faster then others. Bella doesn't have that. Bella is nothing but pathetic. And her trust issues you took way to far. You can not trust people without acting like a cunt like you have bella doing. You listen to people, you take what you need and leave the rest, you can talk about yourself and what you've been through...you don't have to TRUST to do any of that!
Not being able to talk about shit that happened to you? That has nothing to do with trust. Bella has soooo many emotional issues. I cant relate to this supposedly broken girl you've written. Weak people, emotionally weak people I don't get at all. And with the background you have bella coming from she shouldn't be emotionally weak. And that skittish shit? Even if she was beaten all the time...there comes a point when you just cant take anymore, or you except it. If she was hit a lot wouldn't she be used to it? wouldn't she be able to take a hit? wouldn't she KNOW that she could take a hit? That would make a person unafraid...so they wouldn't be skittish. Victims are skittish, dogs are skittish...savy street smart girls? NOT FUCKING SKITTISH. We don't flinch when someone raises their hand, we dig are feet in and get ready to protect ourselves. Dog coming at us? again we get ready to do anything we have to...we don't scream like a little bitch and drop to the ground...I hope you see what I'm saying here. In the first chapter you said that bella was street smart then all the following chapters disproved it. its just really irritating. It started with the way that bella wouldn't except help...that's when I knew that she hadn't learned much from her life, that she was a emotional retard.
jk chapter 3 . 7/7
in the first chapter you said bella was street smart...? Not emotionaly retarded!
And all that cussing just makes her sound fucking stupid. IF bella had learned anything about people she wouldn't be running scared just because people were looking at her.
And that whole...stay numb shit is just stupid. I think this story would be better if she didn't have so many issues and was smarter. Some people LEARN from bad experiances but not your bella!
2,373 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »