Reviews for Hope Springs
twimima7 chapter 24 . 5/12/2014
I loved this emotional chapter. Great story and great friends of Charlie and Bella.
twimima7 chapter 23 . 5/12/2014
I can't get over how touching this story is. Garrett and Peter are great guys and loved that little girl and her father. Glad Edward made her go and thanks to his parents and family for loving her.
twimima7 chapter 20 . 5/12/2014
Best chapter ever, Thanks.
twimima7 chapter 18 . 5/12/2014
Thank you for this chapter. Hope for them again. Ned seems taken with her but she only has eyes for her Edward.
twimima7 chapter 15 . 5/12/2014
Great chapter and love the story. Yes, Edward needs to open his eyes and see what's in front of him and other guys.
twimima7 chapter 14 . 5/12/2014
Bella needs to kick him again or just bail from him. How much more can she take. Man he's stubborn. Well she needs to find some one else and only then it would be too late for him and maybe he'll be happy.
twimima7 chapter 13 . 5/12/2014
Bella is doing very well with the help of his family. She is so funny in her letters but can still read the sadness in between them. I love this story.
twimima7 chapter 12 . 5/11/2014
I can not believe he did this to her after he made a promise he would be there for her. I cried for her as she felt abandoned again. the rest of the family will stand beside her and help her.
twimima7 chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
I love this family who are giving her a second chance in life. Great chapter. Thank you.
twimima7 chapter 7 . 5/11/2014
I hate Jasper for what he did to her in front of everyone. I hope Alice really tear into him. Jerk!
twimima7 chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
It's hard not to cry at each chapter when Bella speaks of her life.
twimima7 chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
Love this story and can't stop to get things done around the house. Hope Bella will be taken care of properly. Thanks to Billy and Esme.
twimima7 chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Great just when she was starting to relax and now off she goes. So sad. Billy's a great dad and friend.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Great chapter very interesting of Edwards past. Hope to read more of it. Are they going to give Bella a chance? They are already got her pegged, poor thing.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This sounds like a really good story and sad. Poor Bella has lived a hard life and deserve some good luck. How sad to be homeless and pregnant.
2,331 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »