Reviews for Hope Springs
BellaTesoro chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
Oh no Bella is losing the baby? Even before she got to tell everyone her secret? And she called Edward, her
best friend. This is making me sad.
mrs.addiecullen chapter 40 . 3/5/2014
An Amazing Story I Love It
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Bella has a lot to overcome. When she ran, I could totally understand, these "normal" Rockwell like people must
intimidate her, and top it off with police officer Jasper, scary bunch for this street smart, innocent.
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Edward is truly and enigma. On one hand he's got that wild streak what with the piercings etc that just don't
mesh with the mayor of this quaint town or the way he has to have order in his life. Something terrible must
have rocked his world. I'm curious what that is and I can already tell Edward isn't going to make Bella's life very
easy once she enters town.
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I like this premise very much. It was refreshing that it's Billy taking on the kindly, wise older man who is usually
Carlisle. It takes getting used to a street smart Bella. What a mouth on her. But I see that is part of her character trait
given the sad life she's led. Poor darling. I look forward to see just how Bella's character develops.
Gidget922 chapter 40 . 1/15/2014
I agree that was one inspiring story to read thank you writing it
Gidget922 chapter 35 . 1/14/2014
Isamuso chapter 40 . 1/14/2014
Well done! Great finish. Thank you for this Edward and Bella.
Isamuso chapter 34 . 1/14/2014
Now I know this was written a couple of years ago, and I am late to the party...thank goodness that NEXT button is operational. BUT, I have to say, what had been a really sweet story, just fell victim to a very contrived, weakly executed plot device, which I am not sure was well handled. Too many character slip ups - Edward straying so quickly is simply not in line with the Edward you have created. This made the whole chapter, (which hinged on that focus-shifting being believable,) not plausable. I will keep reading as it has taken 34 chapters for you to disappoint, You have a great writing style, and up to now, I was enjoying this story. Jury's out for now.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/29/2013
Congratulations on another great story! I finished People Like Us over the weekend and needed another of your stories so I started this one. Your writing has improved so much and I'm looking forward to reading A Family Like Ours! Thank you for writing and sharing!
disrae chapter 31 . 9/12/2013
Loved the proposal! So perfect for them to have the family around for it!
disrae chapter 28 . 9/11/2013
So glad she is ok, and that her creepy professor got his comeuppance! Loved the recs at the end of the chapter, too!
goddessmoe chapter 40 . 9/1/2013
I really enjoyed this story, i cried and laughed a lot, thank you.
randomlymad79 chapter 40 . 8/31/2013
I have read and kept up with your "like us" story's since the beginning and I know you finished this awhile ago but I just found it.
This story is magnificent.
I read a lot of fan-fiction and rarely do they bring me to tears along with making me laugh.
Great job I'm glad I read it. Thank you
KarlaWasHere chapter 40 . 8/30/2013
OmG I need a sequel of this! This is by far one of the best fiction stories I'd ever read.
2,339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »