Reviews for Hope Springs
Isamuso chapter 34 . 1/14/2014
Now I know this was written a couple of years ago, and I am late to the party...thank goodness that NEXT button is operational. BUT, I have to say, what had been a really sweet story, just fell victim to a very contrived, weakly executed plot device, which I am not sure was well handled. Too many character slip ups - Edward straying so quickly is simply not in line with the Edward you have created. This made the whole chapter, (which hinged on that focus-shifting being believable,) not plausable. I will keep reading as it has taken 34 chapters for you to disappoint, You have a great writing style, and up to now, I was enjoying this story. Jury's out for now.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/29/2013
Congratulations on another great story! I finished People Like Us over the weekend and needed another of your stories so I started this one. Your writing has improved so much and I'm looking forward to reading A Family Like Ours! Thank you for writing and sharing!
disrae chapter 31 . 9/12/2013
Loved the proposal! So perfect for them to have the family around for it!
disrae chapter 28 . 9/11/2013
So glad she is ok, and that her creepy professor got his comeuppance! Loved the recs at the end of the chapter, too!
goddessmoe chapter 40 . 9/1/2013
I really enjoyed this story, i cried and laughed a lot, thank you.
randomlymad79 chapter 40 . 8/31/2013
I have read and kept up with your "like us" story's since the beginning and I know you finished this awhile ago but I just found it.
This story is magnificent.
I read a lot of fan-fiction and rarely do they bring me to tears along with making me laugh.
Great job I'm glad I read it. Thank you
Mermaid's Corner chapter 40 . 8/30/2013
OmG I need a sequel of this! This is by far one of the best fiction stories I'd ever read.
disrae chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
So glad they are back in the same town! I love Hope Springs-wish I could live there! I loved the Gilmore girls, and really liked stars hollow too, so its really fun to read about H.S., and all the quirky inhabitants!
disrae chapter 13 . 8/26/2013
Just found this story, and I love it so much! Thank you for your wonderful writing!
aquagurl007 chapter 40 . 7/26/2013
Such an awesome story. Brought so many tears to my eyes. Roscoe was definitely my favorite character. You brought him to live so beautifully. I cried the hardest when Apples talked about his dead. It definitely made me want my own Roscoe.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 40 . 7/19/2013
Very different from PLU and AFLO and I enjoyed it just as much.
BridieM chapter 13 . 7/19/2013
This chapter was superbly handled. The emotions portrayed carried over into this reality and took me with them. You had me laughing and crying, angry and swearing and a few other emotions as well including wonderment. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent. :)
SarcasticBimbo chapter 37 . 7/19/2013
The end of this chapter wa E!
BridieM chapter 10 . 7/18/2013