Reviews for Hope Springs
twimima7 chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
Love this story and can't stop to get things done around the house. Hope Bella will be taken care of properly. Thanks to Billy and Esme.
twimima7 chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Great just when she was starting to relax and now off she goes. So sad. Billy's a great dad and friend.
twimima7 chapter 2 . 5/10/2014
Great chapter very interesting of Edwards past. Hope to read more of it. Are they going to give Bella a chance? They are already got her pegged, poor thing.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
This sounds like a really good story and sad. Poor Bella has lived a hard life and deserve some good luck. How sad to be homeless and pregnant.
rosellebec chapter 40 . 4/11/2014
I just finished this story on my phone after finding it on someone's favorites list. I enjoyed it from the very first word. I am looking forward to whatever outtakes you write.
luvyateamedward chapter 40 . 4/7/2014
Great story!
Teicolby chapter 40 . 4/4/2014
One of the best stories EVER! I loved it!
Guest chapter 18 . 3/29/2014
I can't read another chapter. This shit sucks
imustbecrazy chapter 40 . 3/8/2014
such a good story! it's hard to keep my interest for this many words ;), but i was thoroughly invested throughout. just thought you'd like to know there are still people reading and loving your words! thanks for sharing them.
BellaTesoro chapter 14 . 3/7/2014
Yes, these two are very annoying but it creates the need to read on and find the place where they finally get their
act together.
I'm missing Billy's presence. He was very crucial to Bella's journey and important to her, yet he only gets a nod here
and there. Also, I can't see someone riding a motorcycle clear across the country during the winter month of December. But then again, Edward did need to clear his head and a cold, long, uncomfortable cross country ride just
might help get his head out of his ass. Yet here he is rejecting her once again.
BellaTesoro chapter 9 . 3/5/2014
You did do a great job with the miscarriage. I think the " little details" such as the need for pads, and Rosalie's
experience with the same issue, it all felt real and rightfully sad. Well done.
I would have loved to hear just how Bella told Edward about Tyler. I really appreciated the doctors understanding
that Bella was in fact raped even if she felt as if she consented. I'm curious if Edward, and I'm sure he did, came up
with the same conclusion.
BellaTesoro chapter 8 . 3/5/2014
Oh no Bella is losing the baby? Even before she got to tell everyone her secret? And she called Edward, her
best friend. This is making me sad.
mrs.addiecullen chapter 40 . 3/5/2014
An Amazing Story I Love It
BellaTesoro chapter 3 . 3/3/2014
Bella has a lot to overcome. When she ran, I could totally understand, these "normal" Rockwell like people must
intimidate her, and top it off with police officer Jasper, scary bunch for this street smart, innocent.
BellaTesoro chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Edward is truly and enigma. On one hand he's got that wild streak what with the piercings etc that just don't
mesh with the mayor of this quaint town or the way he has to have order in his life. Something terrible must
have rocked his world. I'm curious what that is and I can already tell Edward isn't going to make Bella's life very
easy once she enters town.
2,350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »