Reviews for Hope Springs
ginkgo00 chapter 3 . 3/24/2015
You keep making me tear up.
MizzVicki chapter 39 . 3/17/2015
Cool. My grandmother's name is Anna Elizabeth.
MizzVicki chapter 22 . 3/15/2015
Lol
Where I'm from, La Vie en Rose is a lingerie store!
dnmann chapter 40 . 3/13/2015
Simply amazing. An outstanding piece of writing. Moving, funny, exciting and worth every moment.
punkrose86 chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
I really like the story so far. I thought it was cool you had them stop in Richmond, IN because I used to live there when I was in elementary and middle school back in the late 90s.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
You are powerful, creative and very detailed in your writing, I love all of your colorful characters. I can't wait to read other stories you have written. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. Oh I also like how your characters are imperfect. It makes them so much more interesting!
Guest chapter 40 . 1/12/2015
Gah! Loved the story!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 28 . 9/27/2014
Hello I love your stories, so when you recommend one, of course I want to check it out. Unfortunately eternallyinlove removed all her stories. Do you have the perfect trade by chance ?
noname chapter 35 . 6/20/2014
I think Edward got off too easy but this is fanfiction. in real life they slaughtered Kristen for her moment of indiscretion and praised Rob for his heart being broken. Yeah! right!
twimima7 chapter 34 . 6/20/2014
I think she should leave him for a while and go back to Phoenix and think if this is what she wants. He really treated her dirty. Marriage can wait and he is not worth the effort.
twimima7 chapter 40 . 5/15/2014
Thank you so much for writing this beautiful love story as I really enjoyed every bit of it and the Happy ending Bella richly deserved, along with all her families and friends. It was a trip to take. Hopefully a sequel will come in the future of Edward and Bella and children. Thanks again.
twimima7 chapter 34 . 5/14/2014
Of course you know I hate Edward with a passion even though he was played because he took to Erin right away and ignored Bella. I was hoping she would have packed and moved to Phoenix.
twimima7 chapter 31 . 5/14/2014
Finally! I thought he would never ask. Great chapter and all the family and Charlie's friends came to be with them to celebrate. What love for this woman they have. Love it.
twimima7 chapter 30 . 5/14/2014
I thought for sure they would split because of Edwards stupidity. As if that girl needs more hurt in her life. I cried with her. They have so little time together and more separation you would think they didn't need any more drama.
twimima7 chapter 29 . 5/13/2014
Glad May-May and Doc are home. What a welcome party they gave them. Good chapter.
2,376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »