Reviews for WW-They-D?
Aria Dragoncrest chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
cute
Time is full and I'm up next chapter 8 . 12/24/2011
I can picture Lucius in my mind and it's beautiful.

Thanks so much for the laughs

Time
Time is full and I'm up next chapter 7 . 12/24/2011
Oh, that's just wonderful, I always thought Ethan was underused, he should have been much more involved. And Fudge as a house elf, just brilliant.
Firehedgehog chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
interesting end there :}
Harry2 chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
Nice Use of Frank Czstle in this chapter. I think he would have found being channeled like this very interesting indeeed!
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
a song for the end

FOOLY COOLY !

"Ride on Shooting Star",.

Slide of an orange reflects in the sky

Hanging the pride of a sponge

Spider

No need to hide

the premonition of life captured

it is like a colored dream

I continued singing

like a shotgun with all my heart

A grunged hamster becomes more mature

and is accompanied by a lobster of revenge

Sniper

What do you say that

you can see in that framed world?

I want to touch it before you aim

Ride on shooting star

I'm looking for you and I'm having withdrawal symptoms

I lied to you

I continued singing

like a shotgun with all my heart
serenityselena chapter 8 . 12/23/2011
glad to see that the bad guys were punished _
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
Excellent
Harry2 chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
Channeling Ethan Rayne is somting I NEVER would have suspected of him doing! But, it did take care of the Dark Lord's supporters and followers. Now, as for the finale I have a suggesion: RONINS TO ARMS! I summon THE ARMOR OF INFERNO!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
WOW! Ethan huh...yea he's grey enough for these purposes cause that's the thing about him he's evil bt to his own purposes...LOL

THANKS:"D
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
always did like ethan, thats ands i swear he had a crush on giles and was jealous of the fact giles was straight *blush* ah... yaoi fangirl moment. great update hon. and yes... i do enjoy this fioc and it amuses me
serenityselena chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
oh my... what a twit but with such interesting results...

eagerly awaiting to read more _
dreameralways chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Kind of desperate to call out a spell from a television show. I doubt it would work, but maybe giving the blood would have all sorts of bizarre effects. It would be awesome if the pot just kind of fizzled and Voldemort boiled. One more horcrux down.
Time is full and I'm up next chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
Oh dear and now I can't help wondering two things, first what tasty treat will you give us for the next chapter and second has anyone ever written a story about Harry worshiping Janus or Harry being the child of Janus, either would likely be very entertaining.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
Yea Giles would do something like that...that was AWESOME! I really liked this...hehehe...OZ too calm..lol

THANKS:"D