Reviews for WW-They-D?
Firehedgehog chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
amsuing
Harry2 chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
Well, bringing Oz didn't do much good. As for Chatherine, I have no idea if she did any good or not. If Voldemort IS coming back, might be time to channel someone else, such as, or if he really needs them, Gunn and or Fred!
serenityselena chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
interesting chapter...

cant wait to see what will happen _
Roxie i do byte chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
god i love this story lol
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
LOL
sub0chick chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
*giggles* i love it, "oh no no, by all means, takeanything you need"
GenoBeast chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
I kind of imaged magic having a form and laughing at Harry for the attempt at fooling him...then again Harry got forced into a contracted, so it may be possible that just saying the words works though you don't truly mean it.
babysayitisn'tso chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
LOL!

this is going so well :)
Time is full and I'm up next chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
You are so right about Lorne, he was amazing and it never seemed like he got the credit he deserved. Poor Harry, nothing ever works out like he plans, I think he might be the embodiment of chaos, it would explain why while his plans not work but his enemies don't either and they tend to end in his favor.

Anyway, funny story, thanks for sharing.

Time
NoturHeroNeMore chapter 5 . 12/21/2011
Perhaps Harry can imitate Anyanka the Vengeance Demon when he go's against Voldie after he takes the cup. :)
Goddess-Vampire chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
rampent fire and distruction. so great! looking foward to another update
sub0chick chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
omg, this story (set of ficlets?) is so freaking great, i love him "channeling" the different characters, and luna just fitting into it all so perfectly. and omg, the first one with him doing cordy was so hilarious, and then buffy's random destruction. can't wait to see what happens next, this is awesome :)
sub0chick chapter 4 . 12/20/2011
lmao omg, can just picture harry throwing a temper tantrum and the merpeople pretty much shoving all the people at him just to get him to go away.

if you haven't read it, check out s/7202328/1/ (Not Ripe Yet) , it's spander,but the scene with harry pitching a fit reminded me so much of this one scene i had to share

"Looking away from the super powered temper tantrum, Xander saw something even more frightening. Drusilla was staring at Spike and her chin was starting to quiver. A brightness was starting in her eyes that had no relation to demonic gold and instincts honed by years of friendship with child-Willow told him to reach minimum safe distance before-

"Whaaaaaaaa!" (Crap, give her back her Barbie, give her back her Barbie!)"
917brat chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
I seriousl love this I really do and I aodre luna's part please please keep it up.
lord Martiya chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
What Would Spike Do in Harry's place to Wormtail?
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »