Reviews for WW-They-D?
Spidey-phd chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Can't wait til Harry decides to emulate Anya - terrified of bunny rabbits or believes that a relationship should involve lots of orgasms?
Goddess-Vampire chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
this is so great i hope he does WW buffy... on Moldy voldy
Time is full and I'm up next chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Everybody should have a little Lorne in their lives.
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
LOL LOVE IT!
YukiAme chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Ah, so much fun. Thank you! I'm looking forward to whatever you're going to do with other characters
serenityselena chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
OMG... that was fabulous and hilarious too...

eagerly awaiting for the next update _
Harry2 chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Well, Lorne was a interesing choice to channel for this chapter. And I can HEAR I Will Survive in my head!
Syanyde chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
I am enjoying this take on Potterverse. With that said if there was one chapter I would like fully done it would be this one. What is better than a Lorne inspired Harry with Luna on his arm?
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
AWESOME! LAMO! YAY! Karaoke...LOL...I love Lorne so MASSIVE yay there and Luna knowing who they were...you killed me d-e-d there...LOL

THANKS:"D
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
looove it, lol, sadly for Buffy if you use her all i can think of is bubbleheaded control freak. I'm more a xander fan weirdly enough (the comics don't exist). loveteh fact u made luna a fan also
serenityselena chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
great story with awesome twists...

hope to read more soon _
Harry2 chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Rd AND Dawb! Talk about a power base to draw upon! That should covince the judges not to make oter compete in these events.
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
*cackles maniacally* I LOVE this story already and can't wait to see how it ends. *lol* exactly WHAT is this 'game' that Dudley got Harry hooked on that has Harry taking examples from the Buffy gang in the way he acts right now, and how does he know the Scoobies exactly? The way he keeps mentioning them, it sounds like he knows them PERSONALLY.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
LMAO! hehehe, that did remind me of Dawn...I just really really wish there was a foot stomp somewhere in there...LMAO! that was Fantastic!

THANKS:"D