Reviews for WW-They-D?
heh, the annoyance route
warkaiser chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
hahahaha
lord Martiya chapter 3 . 12/19/2011
Give us a What Would Spike and Angelus Do, please. The organizers really need it.
917brat chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
this is really great and I hope he does a buffy or faith...or spike thing soon. Anyway I can't wait to see just what you are going to have happen next so please please keep this up and update it again real soon.
Roxie i do byte chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
this is so funny if we think the idea should work will ur story be over
Firehedgehog chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
cute
warkaiser chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
this is pretty funny cant wait for the next one
kurokitsune666 chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
Its really interesting I can't wait to see what happens next so please update again soon!
XRaiderV1 chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
it occurs to me... that since they made him participate... that means he's now legally an adult, since the competition was specifically declared to be for of age students only, of age to me, means adult.

hence harry now has some options available.

keep it coming, I'm really enjoying this one.
GenoBeast chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
...less funny than previous chapter but the humor was definitely in the idea that Barty jr. will be pissed if Harry keeps trying to weasel his way out of the situation.
GenoBeast chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I liked that...it was totally different than what I thought and the fact he emulated Cordelia was awesome.
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
lol
Harry2 chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
Well, doing Xander didn't work. Maybe its time to use BRAIN POWER! Sounds like a job for Willow!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
oh man, that was GREAT hehehe...Oh yea...Ala Xander...I laugh in the face of danger. Then I hide until it goes away...LOL

THANKS:"D
Time is full and I'm up next chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Harry with a little Cordelia whispering in his ear sounds like a excellent recipe for a fun story full of disappointment for various bad guys and bad guy like figures.

Can't wait for more.