Reviews for WW-They-D?
GenoBeast chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
...less funny than previous chapter but the humor was definitely in the idea that Barty jr. will be pissed if Harry keeps trying to weasel his way out of the situation.
GenoBeast chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I liked that...it was totally different than what I thought and the fact he emulated Cordelia was awesome.
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
lol
Harry2 chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
Well, doing Xander didn't work. Maybe its time to use BRAIN POWER! Sounds like a job for Willow!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 2 . 12/18/2011
oh man, that was GREAT hehehe...Oh yea...Ala Xander...I laugh in the face of danger. Then I hide until it goes away...LOL

THANKS:"D
Time is full and I'm up next chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Harry with a little Cordelia whispering in his ear sounds like a excellent recipe for a fun story full of disappointment for various bad guys and bad guy like figures.

Can't wait for more.
XRaiderV1 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
please continue this!

I rather like this concept.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
ohh... nice
Harry2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I think that Mr. Potter should work on getting his degree as soon as possible, and join Cordy in the US to help out, and AVOID this chaos!
kurokitsune666 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Its an interesting story and I can't wait to see what happens next so please update again soon!
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
yes just yes
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
OMG... C or should I change it to King H...LOL...that was AWESOME! hehehe

THANKS:"D
fallen-wolfborn chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Give us another!
lord Martiya chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Good start. I just hope they will held Crouch Jr. responsible for this and force HIM to partecipate. But then, how will they find him?
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6