Reviews for Prize
lockedaway0 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Great story!
If you only read the first book, I suggest reading the later ones. Nora is a bit of a Mary Sue (aka 'perfect character' if you're unfamiliar with the term) in the first book. However, in the second book, she earns a bunch of flaws, and the third book is stunningly written. I haven't had the chance to read the fourth book (the conclusion to the saga) yet, but I can't wait to. Awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Omg it was funny you captured Patch's personality perfectly PLEASE UPDATE! I love it
Gams2000 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
LOL! That ending was hilarious. You gotta love Patch!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I loved it and the ending was funny
HiddenHayden chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
It was written well, but I feel as if the story didn't really come alive, anyway, well done. :)
pleasingXapparel chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
awwwww, cute! You captured Patch's character from the first book quite well :)
unimaginedreality chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
haha this was sweet and you really know how to keep Patch in character. Loved it :D
youjelly chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Haha nice chapter! Loved it
EllaMinnoP chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
EEEEPPPPP! Patch and Nora make me SOOOOOOO HAPPY! Great one shoot!
bluewaterwings chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
u totally hAve to continue :) ;)
village bicycle chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
-smashes favorite button- YES!
Scorpius Malfoys chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Haha, gotta love Patch's teasing! Great oneshot, you managed to pull it off quite well. :D

*goes and presses favorite button*
Nikki Sohma chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Very cute! You should definitely read the next two books. Nora's character develops a lot, and many of the parts in the first one that don't exactly line up finally come together.
LoveMeLikeHer chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Loved it! His last line was perfect!
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This is good. I loved the naughty banter, and I can totally believe the characters. Great job!