Reviews for Mamo's Books and Music
neverland25 chapter 6 . 5/13/2012
i love that
I do have a name chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
I just have to tell you I love AU's like this.

It seems like you've done allot of research and have a great knowledge of Hawaii and life on the island. You've kept the characters in characters as much as you can given the plot and pairing.

well written and cute
darkorangecat chapter 6 . 2/26/2012
Lovely ending. I like how you had Steve handle the situation with Nick, and how Danny, Grace and Chin supported him. Excellent story start to finish.
Purplehonor chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
Awww. This is so cute. Youshould definetly write a sequel to this! Wonderful job.
l-girl chapter 6 . 2/8/2012
oh now this was all kinds of awesome. Well written AUs are so hard to find and this was perfection and a real treat.
Wanna B. Lurker chapter 6 . 1/18/2012
This needs a sequel. That teaser scene on the couch was hot. I would love to read some more of these two.
Lulu chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
Nice AU story. I little too short for me. I wish I more to read ...
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
That guy nick needs to get his $$ kicked! What a jerk treating Steve like that. As I was reading that part I kept thinking that I’d be telling him off, without cursing ‘cause of Grace, and when Steve told him to leave I’d have told him to do it or I was calling HPD. I hate people who act like that guy.

I like how Grace handled what happened. While she was upset, she didn’t freak out. I like how Danny and Chin handled it too. I can picture how they would have reacted had Nick not left, or raised his hand to Steve.

I’m looking forward to reading your next story. :)
Creed757 chapter 6 . 1/11/2012
Hello,

I think this is a great start of a story that could have been amazing, it's just a little, okay way to short for me with the way that you set it up, anyway I did enjoy reading it, I just wish there were more details on their relationship besides them just getting to know each other.
info overtaken chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
Honestly, this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Your writing and attention to detail is superb. I really enjoyed it! I don't normally read slash because I find they're written either really cheesy, or just not very well done/believable, but yours is awesome. You took the characters and made them your own, without morphing them into something unrecognizable. Good job! I can't wait to read more of your stuff :)
lea chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
hey, i'm usually a big fan of au, but your fic is really great :)
Lynxgoddess chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
Wow. I really love this story. You have an awesome way of bringing these alternate versions of our favorite characters to life. I wish we could have seen Danny and Steve's first date, though... Anyways, do you have any plans to write more? It seems like you have a lot of potential and places to go in this 'verse. Great work.
cassfear84 chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Wow, I don't know why it took me so long to start reading this story. I've seen the updates often, but somehow I'd never clicked on the link until today. I'm glad I did. So far, the story is just beautiful! And I love how you place all the characters from the show in the story. Love it!
francis2 chapter 6 . 1/2/2012
I love this. It's awesome because it has so much life and they deal with the limitations and scars they have. Nick will never understand any of this.
Kit Merlot chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Man, but Nick Taylor is a jackass and I'm glad Steve told him what he thinks about his job offer. I would love to have seen Danny punch Nick out though :)

And good for Steve for realizing how wonderful his life is now-great work on this story :)
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »