Reviews for Mamo's Books and Music
Kit Merlot chapter 6 . 1/1/2012
Man, but Nick Taylor is a jackass and I'm glad Steve told him what he thinks about his job offer. I would love to have seen Danny punch Nick out though :)

And good for Steve for realizing how wonderful his life is now-great work on this story :)
kookiemonster318 chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
I think I'm in love... I'm not usually into complete alternate universe fictions but this one had me hooked, I wanted (and want) more. Very well written and good handling on the parts that had the potential to go all wrong :)
LadyAilith chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
I so wish that this wasn't over. I really want to read more about them, see how their relationship grows, how their love grows... But I guess I have to be content with what you've given us. Thank you for their story. I'm so glad that they found each other.
darkorangecat chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
This was a lovely chapter. The underlying tension that goes into starting a new relationship, as well as the tenderness were nicely present. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter.
darkorangecat chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
Love all of the tactile elements in this chapter delineating their first time touching. Simply lovely.
sym64 chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
I totally love this story and I'm really sad that it is almost at an end. I wish you would write more about them.

I hope that the darker tone does not mean that Steve's mom is going to die and the hopeful part that they will live in the house after her death. Mom McGarrett is the only person in this story that was not really introduced to us, well maybe I feel that way because we don't have a picture about her from the show. But I have a feeling that she will not live for much longer with Steve. Guess I have to wait for the epilogue to know. :-)

Great story, really creative characters and a lovely environment you created.
farawisa chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
awwww, great end so far. can't wait for the next part. loved this story. very well done!
francis2 chapter 5 . 12/25/2011
You're ready for the epilogue already? I'm not. I want to read more about them!
LadyAilith chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
Oh...I'm sad that this is almost over. I love knowing that 2 men who desperately needed one another managed to find each other. Their love will help the healing of both of their souls.

And a very happy birthday to Miss Grace!

Happy Holidays!
Kit Merlot chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
I loved seeing the connection between Steve and Danny grow and it's cool how everyone in their lives approves of the match-especially Grace.

I read your note about the darker tone in the epilogue and I was truly hoping Meka would get to live in this one-I hope I'm wrong and the darker tone isn't about his dying.

Great work on this fic and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays :)
Dixie chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
This was such a sweet story. Please don't make the epilogue too dark unless you are planning on continuing it for a longer time.
Jazmingirl chapter 4 . 12/23/2011

Sweetly written.

And Cynthia McGarrett?

She's a hoot.
LadyAilith chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Such an excellent story! I love how you've woven all of the characters into the tale. And I'm so very pleased that Steve and Danny are hitting it off. They both need someone that they can love and trust.

I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Thank you so much and have a lovely holiday!
francis2 chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
I just love the supportive atmosphere in this story.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »