Reviews for Mamo's Books and Music
sym64 chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Oh I just love it how you give us glimpses into the life of Steve that led to his injuries and what he had to endure after it.

Love it how let them go slow and start to explore not just the potential partner but also the potential partnership. That was really great.

Had to laugh a little about how frustrated they got not to keep going, but it was great that they kept sticking to their plan not to go all the way the first time.

Love his mom already, calling in ahead that was really sweet.

Can't wait to read more of this. Great work.
francis2 chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
I'm looking forward to their talk. They are so comfortable with each other already.
francis2 chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
This is so great. It's a totally different world from H50 and yet the characters are so entertaining and real.
darkorangecat chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
This gave me warm fuzzies, which I totally appreciated. You do such a superb work of bringing the characters together, and making this AU come to life. It is rich in characterization, solid in the setting and the background is being built at a nice pace.
Kit Merlot chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Good for Steve for going after what and who he wants :) He and Danny are especially adorable together and I like that Cath is so automatically supportive.
farawisa chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
awwww, they are too cute for their own good. amazing chapter. love it how they get slowly closer. and gracie being the one that gets them together more or less. i really hope you go on soon!
icis182 chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
loving this story and can't wait for more!
sym64 chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love this story, I sit in front of my computer and grin like an idiot. I totally love it how familiar characters pop up here and there, that is so brilliant.

Your writing style is so vibrant, you paint such great pictures but still leave enough room for our own imagination. Absolutely great work.
Slone'sTravelDreamer chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Much love can't wait for more
ororo12 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I like the start of this story.
Slone'sTravelDreamer chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
A lovely start to this story. It already has real heart. Can't wait for more.
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Great story.

Will Steve and Danny find the love in each other that they both yearn for? Can't wait to see what happens next.

Happy Holidays.
Sweetpea chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Great beginning! You have a wonderful imagination. Can't wait for more.
thatredheadgirl chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
I love this story so far, it's an interesting different look at Steve and Danno. I can't wait to see where this goes next!
darkorangecat chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I love this universe that you have created. It feels like a real place, and the characters fit so wonderfully. Totally looking forward to reading more. :-)
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »