Reviews for Fight For
NTSEFAN chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
This story had become completely pointless after chapter 12.
NTSEFAN chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I thought this story was going pretty good at first, but after chapter 12 you lost me there. It made no bare lick of sense at all. Beside, chapter 12 would've been more better if Keitaro had told each and every last one of the girls off on what was wrong with them and why he's had enough and then some andmaybe kick Motoko's ass a bit more to show her EXACTLY how Keitaro felt everytime she attacked him for stupid reasons. And Naru SHOULD'VE died in the story! THAT would've made me happy. Your story looks poorly thought out. Sorry to say this but this is the worst story I have ever read.

And as for my feelings/views/reactions/opinions for the girls:

This from chapter 1.

Naru "So you finally came," serious Naru "Sorry about what happened, but you always do something perverted, so be a good manager" YOU'RE A BITCH AS ALWAYS AND I HATE YOU JUST LIKE MANY OTHERS!

Motoko "My apologies for you ,Urashima, but most of your actions are bad, so behave yourself." YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S ACTIONS ARE BAD AND YOU'RE THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO BEHAVE, NOT KEITARO! YOU'RE RUDE, YOU'RE ARROGANT, YOU'RE SEXIST, YOU'RE INSULTUITIVE, YOU'RE DESPECABLE, AND YOU'RE A BITCH! YOU'RE JUST LIKE NARU, BUT MUCH WORSE!

Kitsune "sorry Keitaro, but it was funny to tease you." YOU'RE THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO GO TO JAIL FOR SEXUAL HARASSMENT, YOU SKANK!

Su "that was fun, do it again, do it again." I think I might have the strange feeling she MIGHT be high, but I don't know.

Sara "you deserve it, dork." YOU'RE THE ONE THAT DESERVE AN ASS KICKING YOU BRAT! NOT KEITARO!

Mutsumi "Sorry Kei-kun, I know you are a good man." THEN WHY DON'T YOU FUCKING SAY SOMETHING YOU IDIOT!

Shinobu "Sempai, I'm happy you are back, hey let's have dinner." At least I know you're one of the only girls who are not all bad.

All in all, worst story ever. Start over.
NTSEFAN chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I thought tis story was pretty good at first, but after chapter 12, you lost me there. It would've been more better if he had told each and everyone of those girls off of what they had done when you had the chance. Sorry to say this, but this is the worst story ever.

And my feelings/views/opinions/reactions to the other girls:

This from chapter 1.

Naru "So you finally came," serious Naru "Sorry about what happened, but you always do something perverted, so be a good manager" YOU'RE A BITCH AND I HATE YOU AS ALWAYS AND SO DO ALOT OF PEOPLE!

Motoko "My apologies for you ,Urashima, but most of your actions are bad, so behave yourself." YOU'RE THE ONE WHOS ACTIONS ARE BAD AND YOU'RE THE ONE THAT NEEDS TO BEHAVE! YOU'RE RUDE, YOU'RE ARROGANT, YOU'RE SEXIST, YOU'RE DESPICABLE, YOU'RE INSULTUITIVE, AND YOU'RE A BITCH AS ALWAYS LIKE NARU, BUT EVEN WORSE!

Kitsune "sorry Keitaro, but it was funny to tease you." YOU SHOULD GO TO JAIL AND BE CHARGED FOR SEXUAL HARRASSMENT, YOU SKANK!

Su "that was fun, do it again, do it again." I think she might be high but I don't know.

Sara "you deserve it, dork." YOU SHUT THE HELL UP YOU BRAT! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT DESERVES WORSE!

Mutsumi "Sorry Kei-kun, I know you are a good man." THEN STOP ACTING LIKE AN IDIOT AND FUCKING PROVE IT TO THE OTHERS!

Shinobu "Sempai, I'm happy you are back, hey let's have dinner." At least you are one of the only ones who are good enough to be nice.

Believe me, what Naru, Motoko, and Kitsune say or do REALLY piss me off!

Do better next time on a story!
SoaringEagle13 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Sorry to be a grammar-Nazi, but the grammar needs fixing. I can understand if English isn't your first language. However, you should get a proofreader who's proficient in English. That aside, the story itself is not bad.
ass chapter 30 . 3/11/2014
lol free siria? you mean give siria to the USA? loooool
BlissfulBlink7 chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
I really feel happy for Keitaro. It's about time he realizes that the girls are being abusive "masters." Thanks for making this. :D I also noticed the improvement of your writing from the first chapter up to this point. Good job.
Bismarck Alexander chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I think HotelKatz may have made some mistakes

Spelling and grammer

You may want to fix it
missing nin chapter 31 . 12/29/2013
After 31 chapters the story is finally complete, just want to say congrats on completion. Was unsure which ending you were going for but I liked the happy ending you went with.
I see the theme of forgiveness and regret here and it works.

Keep working hard and I'm sure you'll be back with even better stories.
MaximalCatPossible chapter 31 . 12/26/2013
Thank you for your great fic! I'll get to writing more of mine as soon as I can. Take care, and be safe. I'll keep you and Syria in my prayers.
KamehameGadoken chapter 31 . 12/25/2013
Will there be a sequel?
Awesome Person chapter 30 . 12/19/2013
Great chapter! :D I'm so excited to see how this ends! Keep up the great work and update soon! :)
missingnin: I've realized that he has multiple betas and they vary in their skill level so I wouldn't say it's getting worse, rather it's just hard to read sometimes with the sudden switch
4fireking chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
I think the conundrum is Keitaro doesn’t meant to be a pervert, but he can’t help looking. So asking God to give him the chance isn’t going to work.
4321rayray chapter 30 . 12/19/2013
I loved this chapter! :) I'm kind of disappointed to see this drawing to a close, and also to see you didn't use my beta chapter, but I really love this! :D Update soon!
- 4321rayray
missing nin chapter 30 . 12/4/2013
The story seems to be drawing to a close. The idea to have Keitaro take the bullet instead of Naru is a good one, keeping in theme with your story line.

Just a small note on the grammar, in earlier chapters you were showing signs of improvement but you've seemed to gone backwards. Just something to keep in mind.

I look forward to seeing how you decide to complete your story.
MaximalCatPossible chapter 30 . 10/31/2013
:O Daaaaaamn, such epicness dramatization! You really had me on the edge of my seat! Good to see you update again. I wish you and your country te best. Take care, and Happy Halloween!