Reviews for Fight For
MaximalCatPossible chapter 23 . 1/9/2013
That was a very go
Arturo chapter 22 . 12/30/2012
I saw your latest review for Perspective on life and I have to say that the things you said are quite ignorant. You actually compared Suzuka to Naru? Have you actually read the manga Suzuka? You actually think that foreign girls are nicer than Japanese girls and more beautiful? I bet you never actually met a real Japanese girl because if you did, you wouldn't have said such an ignorant thing. If you going to say stuff like you said in missing nin's fanfiction, get your facts straight, I mean seriously! It's just as bad as the stupid thing you said for karndragon's fanfiction, For His Own Sake, when you said that Yoshinari should ask Keitaro for forgiveness. What the hell for? In that story, Keitaro was giving a warning by Yoshinari holding on a promise to someone he didn't even remember and Keitaro just flat out refused to listen.

As for this chapter here, well, it's good that Motoko is not having her way in the dojo, I've always hated her and her stupid holier than thou attitude, same with Naru for that matter.
bloodwolfearthdragon chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
lolz ooooooo looks to me he's in trouble u go girl
Sami Hani chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Dear D.Y.K.Y.T.A,
Thanks for the review, even it was unreasonable, but it will help me to do well in the future.

I would to hear from you.
Samhan chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Thank you D.Y.K.Y.T.A for your review.

At first I was sad, but like they said 'When someone throw a stone at you, don't throw it away, instead use it to build yourself'.

Please tell me exactly what should I do? It will be my pleasure.
Samhan chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Dear D.Y.K.Y.T.A,
Your review was special, I respect it.
So please tell me more, I would like to hear you.
missing nin chapter 22 . 12/26/2012
After a long time the story finally gets back to Motoko. It was a good thing she got beaten by her grandfather. She's needed to realize she can't go around doing what she pleases.

Some people made this point in reviews, we haven't seen Keitaro in a while. He needs to make a return soon.
D.Y.K.Y.T.A chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I saw your reviews for missing nin's new fic frankly I think they are insulting to the poor soul! Because you have made no attempt at all to even understand what you're talking about.

If you have any brains or common sense you can look for sites with manga you can read online you can find them on any good search engine, you know? If you READ the manga t would make you look more INTELLIGENT and you KNOW what you are talking instead of making such IDIOTIC ASSUMPTIONS!

Was it out of a lack of balls or brains that stops you from doing that!?

Please look for these sites and kindly stop EMBARRASSING YOURSELF!

Call me rude if you like I don't give a damn but you were pretty damn rude to missing nin whether you know it or not!

That siad this is one hell of a luckluster start I can't even begin to describe it...
Zaralann chapter 22 . 12/25/2012
SlaveofManyMasterofOne chapter 22 . 12/25/2012
This was a great chapter! Love the first rule! "When I talk, shut up." That's a great rule. The story has definitely gotten into a deeper place. Keep up the great work! I look forward to the next chapter. To everyone reading this story, Happy Holidays!
MaximalCatPossible chapter 22 . 12/25/2012
Very good chapter update. Thank you for the new chapter, and for commeting on mine. I hope to hear from Keitaro soon, and hope you have a Merry Christmas. :j
random reader chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Good story but serioysly, the grammar is fuckibh horriblle
Josh Oh chapter 21 . 12/16/2012
It was okay, very dramatic. So you think Keitaro is gonna get some payback at Saki Tenjouin?
Tig3rzhark chapter 21 . 12/18/2012
I'm glad to see that despite the fact that Keitaro is out of the lives of the Hinata girls that some of them are doing well. They are maturing.

When I started reading this fanfict, I liked knowing that Keitaro made up his mind to not allow himself to be bullied or belittled anymore, by anyone. Even if that meant that he shut out his own heart.

Should the story progress that Keitaro returns to Hinata-sou, I would rather him return with the resolve he accumulated during the training and the fights he went through.

It is one thing to be forgiving. It is another to allow people to continue to use your kindness for weakness.
Sam chapter 21 . 12/14/2012
You have to wait Josh, but did you like this chapter?
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »