Reviews for Pictures
Please update!
BlackShaftedArrow chapter 11 . 6/25/2014
Great chapter! It was so sweet how Sam and Jake love each other! Hahah, 'Wow! Sam looks hot!' Shy Jake thinking Sam is hot...heheh...you're an awesome writer.
BlackShaftedArrow chapter 5 . 6/25/2014
You are so awesome! Another great chapter again. And REBEL IS AWESOME! Best horse ever! Well, there's the Phantom who might be the best horse ever...or Roheryn...
BlackShaftedArrow chapter 3 . 6/25/2014
Aw, this is so awesome! Very sweet :)
Katrina the Unicorn chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
I like it and I hope you do good in school. Please keep up the writing it is good.
Kavazya chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
Okay, I think I was smiling all the way through this chapter. Especially the part where Darrell placed a pity-bid on Rachel. Loved it!
SmokesGurl20 chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
Looove it I hope you get another chapter soon! :)
Opal chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
My excitement for this chapter cannot be overstated. I love this story and hope to see another chapter up soon!
riverbendcowgirl chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
Oh my gosh! I can't wait for the next chapter! The two outfits so far sound awesome, so if the third is even better... ARRGH! I need to know! lol. Please update soon! :)
SmokesGurl20 chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
I'm so excited! I hope you get another chapter up soon! :)
SmokesGurl20 chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
This is a really cute story! I hope you finish it! :)
Bailey Mary Anne chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! Adorable!
God Bless!
Bay
luv2readgirl chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
geart chapter
RiverBendCowgirl chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
I know it was short and everything, but it was still a good chapter! Thanks so much for updating! Please update the next chapter as soon as you can, but I understand about you being busy. (I'm really sorry to hear about your ankle! That sounds so painful!)
Kavazya chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
This chapter was probably my favorite so far of this story. I'm really glad that you're back and writing again! Though after reading your description of your incredibly busy summer, I completely understand the hiatus :)