Reviews for Pictures
Katrina the Unicorn chapter 11 . 4/28/2013
I like it and I hope you do good in school. Please keep up the writing it is good.
Kavazya chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
Okay, I think I was smiling all the way through this chapter. Especially the part where Darrell placed a pity-bid on Rachel. Loved it!
anyaandsolomon97 chapter 11 . 4/22/2013
Looove it I hope you get another chapter soon! :)
Opal chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
My excitement for this chapter cannot be overstated. I love this story and hope to see another chapter up soon!
riverbendcowgirl chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
Oh my gosh! I can't wait for the next chapter! The two outfits so far sound awesome, so if the third is even better... ARRGH! I need to know! lol. Please update soon! :)
anyaandsolomon97 chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
I'm so excited! I hope you get another chapter up soon! :)
anyaandsolomon97 chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
This is a really cute story! I hope you finish it! :)
Bailey Lanier chapter 8 . 11/29/2012
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! Adorable!
God Bless!
Bay
luv2readgirl chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
geart chapter
RiverBendCowgirl chapter 9 . 10/6/2012
I know it was short and everything, but it was still a good chapter! Thanks so much for updating! Please update the next chapter as soon as you can, but I understand about you being busy. (I'm really sorry to hear about your ankle! That sounds so painful!)
Kavazya chapter 9 . 10/5/2012
This chapter was probably my favorite so far of this story. I'm really glad that you're back and writing again! Though after reading your description of your incredibly busy summer, I completely understand the hiatus :)
RiverBendCowgirl chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
Aww! So cute! I love your stories! Please update soon! :D
Daughterof8 chapter 8 . 6/22/2012
I really like this story so far. You're doing a good job keeping everybody in character, and I like the storyline. I hope you update soon - I'd like to read more of this.
horselover65 chapter 8 . 6/12/2012
I just read this story, and the story is amazing! I was so hooked on it. I cannot wait for the next chapter. You deserve more reviews then you have right now )
rubygirl chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
This is a fabulous story, please keep going!