Reviews for Destiny's Chokehold
jnicweb chapter 1 . 1/31
Wow...That was amazing and very disconnected but I loved it so much. You are an amazing writer.
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
...I think I see what you've done here.
You've taken snippets from your stories and canon and possibly other stories too and pieced them together to show that, no matter the incarnation, no matter the circumstances, Arthur will always trust Merlin and Merlin will always follow Arthur. Anything else is almost unimportant; they're nothing but redundant details that serve no purpose other than forging the coin together.
I admire you, I truly do.
ciarasaurs chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
That was amazing! Its written completely abstractly but i can completely understand the story. That is talent, my friend
theAnonymousParadox chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
You're amazingly talented. I didn't understand it AT ALL, yet, I LOVED it! Well done!
Rina chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
my heart is bursting with emotions i don't understand. An amazing story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This is very clever and amazing!
Whispering Echoes chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Arthur and Merlin had met before. Long before Lady Helen or Merlin ending up as the prince's manservant.

Arthur had been five and Merlin had been two. Hunith had visited Gaius and the old physician had taken care of Merlin for a little while. But he had to teach the future king to read, so Arthur was there during the days. The stubborn prince pointed a finger towards the smaller boy.
-I don't like him. Why is he here? Give him to Morgana, Gaius. She can make him play with dolls."

Gaius had just sighed and shook his head. Merlin, eyes wide and innocent, with staggering steps, had hugged Arthur for no particular reason. The prince was confused for a while, before he decided that he liked the other, smaller boy anyway.
-I thought you didn't like him, little prince?" Gaius asked with a teasy voice.

Arthur lifted Merlin to the air, eyeing him with a smile on his face. The smaller boy stared back at him.
-Now I do. He gives hugs. He is small and I'm not sure if he can talk yet, but he gives hugs. Father never gives hugs. Not even when I ask him to. So as a prince and a future king, I have decided that I can keep him as a teddy bear."

My heart absolutely melted here. C:
Otiose-and-Sarky chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Im Sorry I dont really understand with edwin and balinor and hunith it got to a nice scene but then too many characters were brought in makng it hard to understand :)
photo100 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Extraordinary thoughtful and thought-provoking. A brilliantly abstract use of language to convey Merlin and Arthur to a degree that I have never before considered. Broad and sweeping but written in a short and delicate manner, this is possible the best fanfiction I have ever read!
Journey Hates chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
What was happening with the Hunith slapping Arthur and the ones related to them?
It's-Teatime-Somewhere chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
awesome story! At first Ithought it was going to be another fluffy/bromance story, but it was so much better! I loved the style of writing and it had a lot of plots that alone would have been just blah but together really showe how destiny worked! Loved it!
DragonflyonBreak chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I'm not sure if I understand this... but I did enjoy it. A lot actually. I just fail to understand... hmmm... :D Nice job.
WhereverUAre chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
You better write a one shot about each one of them :p
Shere'Lifsil chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I enjoyed reading this, and I think all the sentences are connected somehow, I even managed to link some, but I can't get a bigger picture. Maybe it's just me, but could you tell me what it is if it's there, because what I CAN see is good, really good.

Thanks for Posting.
asdf chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Wow. What was that? Love this story. It is like a bunch of miny drabbles all mixed into one. Thank you for writing this. It was an interesting read even though it was very confusing.