Reviews for Tech Support
Mademoiselle le Chat chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Well, I can say that every time I have a trouble with my computer or any other device, I check the instructive and then I try to fix it myself XD I rarely call those numbers, specially because here in Mexico we have to go to the tech support, or something alike XD
Nice fic, I was laughing when the Indian guy told Dory to go to India hehehe
Greetings!
Cw chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I don't you ask Nate holder ):(
Smitty91 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
LOL That was funny! I really like the ever-ongoing war between Mac and Winows that people oftenimes engage in. I have a Windows myself and I haven't had any problems with it. Then again, it's a Windows 7, brand new, so that could explain it. I hope you write more stories like this.
MassiveSinger chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Lol, I can just imagined them humanized!
Bethieboots332 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Wow, FanFic has stories for everything! except my series of 'Kingdom Heights', oh wait that's mine and it's not a real series... All well! Lol, PREVIEW OF 'KINGDOM HIEGHTS'!;
In a world... of magic... princess... ghosts... and random talking fruits... A girl... on a quest to find her real identity after losing alot of memories... will find herself in a place u could never imagine... (a girl with blond curly hair in a red sparlkly top, jean/legins, red shoes and red glasses hanging from a tree with one foot in a knot) 'look creepy Wizard/Fruit dude, i'm on my way to Kingdom Heights', 'Kingdom Heights?, arn't u kinda HUMAN for there?' 'what?'...

KINGDOM HEIGHTS... COMING SOON TO A FANFICTION WEBSITE NEAR U! -Beth
tinkfan14 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Im serious, there are some weird ppl who answer tech support these days... You should totally do T.V.s... I Love Punzie the Platypus! Have u read her Tangled story where Rapunzel meets all the Disney Princesses? You should!
LittleMissPanda84 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
haha this was hilarious. xD Good job.
BG-13 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Dory held it together better than i would
LittleBlue33 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
hahahahahaha girl this was so much fun to read, I had a great laugh and it made my day :D
Tangled4ever chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Great work! i think the strange Indian guy is funny!

Hope you have a Merry Christmas, Tangled4ever
Ronnie343 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Of course, not all from India act this way, which is a good thing...

This reminds me of a telephone call I had from "Windows", who were telling me about "security updates" I received, only they assumed that I was right in front of the computer and guided through the "steps" without even knowing that I was in my basement. I hung up.

And there's a commercial that reminds me of this. I don't think the guy was Indian, though. And finally, before I bore you to death, a radio commercial about how support lines aren't all that reliable if you have to talk to people all around the world to get any help.

But anyway...

I LOL'd all throughout this! Especially at the end. Poor Dory,I would've crushed the phone if I was her...
Punzie the Platypus chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Okay, that was so funny! The Indian guy made me think of the guys from Outsourced. He he he.

My mom would have the most horrible problems with our computers, and she HATES tech support and goodness...that was really good!