Reviews for My Little Pony: Getting Back On Your Hooves
BlackRoseFire chapter 12 . 3/28
Awesome story. I really loved the way that you had the story go into a few twists and turns. I can't wait to see what else that you have written.
when i read the part with checker and her real voice, i could imagine this:

REMEMBER ME TRIXIE,
WHEN I RUINED YOUR LIFE
I SOUNDED JUST LIKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS
Sam chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
This is awesome I am a Brony and this my favorite fan fiction I have ever read
Guest chapter 12 . 11/17/2014
awesome story

let me guess that it takes place between season 2 and 3 since the changeling invasion was mentioned and shining is a prince, and no crystal empire was mentioned meaning king sombra has not been dealt with
N. Harmonik chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
Seniorcopycat has plagiarised a paragraph from this chapter and put it in the twelfth chapter of his fic, "My Little Pony: The Human Chronicles Season 3"; specifically, the first part of Twlight's reprimand of Blueblood.

s/10226930/12/My-Little-Pony-The-Human-Chronicles-Season-3

N. Harmonik of Eliminator
Phatom Writer chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
I like the reference to back to the future
Phatom Writer chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
This is story so good I'm reading twice.
lord Martiya chapter 12 . 6/28/2014
Truly a magnificent story. Just couldn't stop reading it...
Guest chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
Good. Hope Checker stays there forever. Really great story. And loved the happy ending
ShadowLDrago chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
Bravo, bravo! Loved it! Checker got all she deserves, she's probably rambling insanely to herself her mind shattered. I doubt even Celestia who is reknown for her patience and kindness could have forgiven her like Trixie did. Bravo!
ShadowLDrago chapter 11 . 1/29/2014
Yikes, Checker really has cracked, her Villainous Breakdown was worse then TFS's Frieza, going frm Faux Affably Evil Chessmaster and Smug Snake to Insane raving blatant socipath/psychopath...
ShadowLDrago chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
Well, Checkmate may be a sociopathic villain and a monster, but I have to give her credit for planning a perfect Xanatos Gambit, no matter what Trixie does, she loses and Checker Monarch wins. She's really got an obsession with chess. This reminds me of the DIscord and the Nightmare Moon 2 parter, they end with a Downer ending, and cue the cheery theme song for mood dissonance.
ShadowLDrago chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
Oh My Celestia, LUNA was playing Tirak? Didn't expect that, awesome though, looks like the sociopath is having a Villainous Breakdown, not the Chess,aster are you Checkmate?
ShadowLDrago chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
Pinkie breaking the 4th wall, of course. How she does that I'll never know. Checker you are a sociopath. An evil, sadistic, monster.
ShadowLDrago chapter 7 . 1/28/2014
So Checker is Trixie's sister, overall, this was a nice chapter, looks like Trixieand Rarity might become Fainting Partners and Rainbow Dash and her can discuss Daring Do. So Checker lied, Manipulative B*tch.