Reviews for A night at the office
GinnyStar chapter 1 . 1/11
This is great
Kami the Music Box chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
This one is really good, too! Kind of a tear-jerker. One thing I noticed you have a problem with is turning dependent clauses into sentences. Go ahead and attach them to the end of the previous sentence. Here, I'll show you:

"Larry kept his head down. Staring dejectedly at the fishing magazine."
Technically, this is incorrect. That last bit is a sentence fragment, not a sentence. Try this:

Larry kept his head down, staring dejectedly at the fishing magazine.

It's grammatically correct that way. Trust me, two clauses is not a run-on sentence. You want to read run on sentences, read Les Miserables, or any other Victor Hugo work. That man loves his commas. :D

Other than that, fantastic job.
StardustedSong chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I love this!

I watch Columbo every night on Netflix with my mom and brother. I love it, and I love this fanfic. Keep writing!
rm101.1984 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
AWW this is sooo sweeet!

This made my day!
Planet Enchilada chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Lovely holiday story; I'm sorry there aren't more reviews. There's dear old Columbo, yes, once again I could hear Mr. Falk's voice in your character. It had a nice frosty feel throughout and it seems to me just the sort of thing the lieutenant would do for Christmastime. Once again, a job well done.
sobjack chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
what? no reviews? you are absolutely marvalous for writing an english columbo more of this won't you?