Reviews for Twas a Night Before Christmas
Tuipagge chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Oh my god, this has got to be one of the best SP fics I've found on this bloody sight! I'm being seriously. ;)

I like the simple, short, cute stuff, and considering Kyle's my favorite character, and Tweek is one of my favorite reoccuring characters (and fucking cracks me up any and every second he's ever on screen) this was a perfect combination! I agree that Tweek's dialouge was perfect, as were Kyle's level-headed yet sweet responses trying to calm him down and be a good friend. I felt bad Kyle said even Stan never lets him decorate a tree, so this probably was a special night in a strange place.

And yeah, Tweek may be a nervous wreck, but he is a really sweet and loyal friend. I love that Kyle didn't ditch him once the others came by. He promised to spend the evening with him, and that's what he was going to do (that sound really wrong...).

Very adorable little piece! I know its not Christmas, but I adored reading it nonetheless. A must save!
X180 chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I'm going to be honest, and I hope you don't take this too bad or anything but...

This story is freakin' adorable. (Had ya goin' there, didn't I?)
ThreadbareSP chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I like it! The Tweek dialogue was great.