Reviews for Duh!
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 1 . 7/4
Hahahahaha, yes very funny!

And I hated that they never found out Gwen was enchanted! I spent the scene where Arthur banished her crying and going, "It's not her fault, It's not her fault." Stupid Arthur, he didn't listen to me.

And I agree about the Lancelot thing too. I mean it's really not fair to him that his friends are always going to remember that he had an affair with Gwen when they think of him.
Whyhow chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
This was odd, but I'm mainly reviewing to say how glad I am to find another Tom Lehrer fan.
ImmaFly chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
lol

very amusing story.

can we get one where arthur grovels for gwen to change her mind?

i rather like this version of events though, especially how arthur kills morgana without merlin's help.

great read! thank you
Forever Day chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I don't know what it is but I like it.

The 'follow the deer droppings to find her' was brilliant, as were a couple of the other lines and I just really enjoyed some unadulterated crack (someday fanfiction is going to add it as a genre and I'll be able to search for it a bit more effectively. . . I have a dreeeeeam)

She's got a dream.
Catkid14 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
LOL! I didn't even watch 4X9, but my older sister saw it and she hates 4X9. and is it just me or does anybody think that Arther should have know that dead persons, oh I don't know, DON'T COME BACK TO LIFE!Even the most stupid person in the world would know that.
almostwhimsical chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Simply hilarious.
Mills chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
LOL, this was hilarious! They better find out abut the enchantment in S5 or there will be hell to pay! Its unfair to have Gwen live with the guilt of something she'd never do!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
LOL...LOL...I think my favorite part was Merlin saying he would never take advice from Gaius again then a second later does! And Gaius drinking pee! Oh dear! That was very funny!
g h r e w q deceased chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I loved this! And I agree with you - all the characters were bloody OOC. I thought professionals were paid to write, not a bunch of amateur fanfic authors who shipped A/M. Seriously, 4X9 was so many levels of wrong and utter stupidity. At least we've got 4X12 in just over an hour - though Gwen wasn't in the trailer. :/
Kitty O chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Psh, why would Gwen be mad? Lol. I mean, really. (If I were Gwen, I'd have taken all my flowers and vases and sewing and strewn it broken about the castle before leaving.)

Anyway. Some good points... Poor Merlin! Good point with them just figuring she was a woman.

"Freya and I have been having a bit of a rough patch lately, what with me working such long hours;" and with her being dead...

Stupid Arty. And thanks for the mention.