Reviews for I Bet you Kiss Prostitutes
mimozzz chapter 4 . 10/26
why do u always stoop why? T.T I need moar
HetalianWitch chapter 4 . 9/26
I really loved this chapter and the fic in general. It really makes you get the feels. My question is,are you planning on continuing this? It's been over two years, so probably not. I'd be elated if you did, though. I actually meant it when I said that I loved it, so please!
ArkieR chapter 4 . 6/8
This is really, really good! I beg you to continue, if you are at all able!
zoewinter1 chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
on to the next chapter... oh wait.
oh well, can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Crowe chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
Herrrr... I need more Bitter Canada! Moar please, author?
Dr.WhoisCanada chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
I really love this story! And your user name! I just love you! Please update! Sorry for my overuse of exclamation points!
How Convenient chapter 4 . 12/4/2012
This is really good. I look forward to reading in more detail what you've described in the author's note. It sounds (looks?) very interesting.
lurinanimedarksiderschina779 chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
TTTT so beautiful
Whalegirl chapter 4 . 8/5/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I love it so far!
Alie.sickness chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
I simply love this story I never read something like this is amazing!
so I just would like to say that I am new in this plot, but at first i read the first chapter i was fascinated and then I couldn't stopping read all the chapters left x3
Asdhjfk I am craving for an update and know what is going to happen next :c
All is so sappy, Arthur will finally be happy with Alfred and change his life in 180 degrees but then his mind and past are consuming him and felt he is not enough for someone like Alfred *starts shedding tears* why all gotta be so difficult for them poor Alfred I don't know how he is going to react if Arthur leaves him...

And sometimes I am wondering why Matthew gotta be so mean at Artie, at least he should do an effort! D: but I can blame him if it's trying to protect his brother for getting hurt!

so luck, and hope you will update soon u
TheGodlessAngelOfDarkness chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
please write more! I very much adore this story. I really hope Artie decides to stay with Alfie. Also I can't wait till The two make sweet passion... _ in detail maybe! XD LOL Anyway. Your story is splendid and I can't wait til the update :D
friendly neighborhood fangirl chapter 4 . 6/6/2012
This story fills me with so many emotions

I love this fanfic

please update soon
alguien22792 chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Yay! you update!

I feel so bad for Arthur though, he can finally be happy but his mind just won't let him :(

And although Matthew is being mean I don't blame him. I wouldn't be happy for my brother neither. I really wish Arthur would leave, for the sake of drama and all that jazz ;D

Keep it up!